Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Game-Day Thread** Browns at Texans, Sunday Dec 2, 2018!!

I know it's the Browns, but this is what good teams do. They beat the teams they are supposed to beat. We just need to keep it up and not let up.

This is very impressive so far.

Felt the Jackson PI was a veteran play, he was beat deep as the last man and made a sound decision to kill the play without the yards after.

These are the times I rather have Tillman commentating. Bruce Arians sounds awful.

I know it's the Browns, but this is what good teams do. They beat the teams they are supposed to beat. We just need to keep it up and not let up.

We can only play the teams scheduled but boy would I like to see us actually play a good team to see if this "evolution" is more than a flash in the pan.

I can't believe until we sustain this more, through the playoffs, and for another year after that.

But yeah, we look good. Real good. About ******* time.

We can only play the teams scheduled but boy would I like to see us actually play a good team to see if this "evolution" is more than a flash in the pan.

I can't believe until we sustain this more, through the playoffs, and for another year after that.

But yeah, we look good. Real good. About ******* time.
Well the brightside... if they keep it up you will see them go up against playoff teams

Baker telling Chubb on the sideline they are just going to rush it here on out to kill the clock and get the hell out of Houston

Defense is doing a great job of keeping Baker in front of them. He has no where to run. Keep using that sideline.

Looks like JJo broke his arm in 8 places and might have a cracked tibia, as well. Out for the season. His career is probably over.

Back