Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Game-Day Thread** Browns at Texans, Sunday Dec 2, 2018!!

TejasTom

All Pro
Match up:
CLE-at-HOU-678x381.jpg

Venue:
Sunday, Dec 2, 2018 • Noon CT • NRG Stadium (71,795) • Houston, Texas
9999561.0.jpg

Radio:
SportsRadio610 (610 AM, 100.3 FM)
Marc Vandermeer Play-By-Play, Andre Ware Color Analyst, John Harris Sideline

TV: CBS
13-CBS-V3.png

Baltimore @ Atlanta Jim Nantz, Tony Romo (Red)
Cleveland @ Houston Greg Gumbel, Trent Green, Bruce Arians (Green)
Denver @ Cincinnati Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta (Orange)
Buffalo @ Miami Andrew Catalon, James Lofton (Agua)
Indianapolis @ Jacksonville Tom McCarthy, Steve Beuerlein (Purple)
Kansas City @ Oakland (LATE) Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts (Blue)
NY Jets @ Tennessee (LATE) Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon (Yellow)

Preview:

Flip Card: PDF

Officiating Crew: Walt Coleman

Uniform Combination: Color Rush

Weather: 67° F Clear Full Weather: Link

Know where you are parking (Put your color lot in Waze)
Parking_Map_HEB.jpg

Parking Information
Platinum Lot: 7:00AM
Parking Lots: 8:00AM
Pedestrian Gates: 8:30AM
Bud Light Plaza: 9:30AM
Chevron Kids Corner: 9:30AM
BULLevard presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors: 9:30AM
Verizon East & West Entrances: 10:00AM
All Other Gates: 10:30AM

Flag Holders: Battle Red Ladies
Homefield Advantage Captains: Houston's own James Beard Award Winners: Robert Del Grande, Chris Shepherd, Justin Yu & Hugo Ortega
National Anthem: Acclaimed Opera singer, Houston's own, Nancy Curtis
Color Guard: United States Air Force
Coin Toss Captain: Hyundai Hope on Wheels National Ambassador, Elizabeth Blair and Hyundai Sr. Group Manager of Market Representation, Lyn Perry-Scully
Halftime: Extreme Trampoline Show - Flippenout

Go Texans!

#BeatTheBrowns

It's Sunday morning. Almost time for the Texans to lay a serious beat down on the Browns.

Go Texans!
ROCK AND ROLL!!!

I'm not knowing how to act right now. It's Dec 2nd, almost 60*, I actually get to watch my Texans live on a real TV with the sun shining, got my Texans gear on and smoking two pork butts and 6 pork loins today. I might move my TV outside so I can tailgate in my apartment parking lot.
:fans::texflag::wherewill

Will the offense go back to the basic offense again since this isn’t a prime time game?
Will the run game be there?
Do we utilize deshaun as a threat to run?
Find out next....

Any chance of a ‘live stream’ feed of the game on the internet that anyone knows of? We don’t get much Texans’ games up here in Kansas. I do get to watch Mahomes though!

Any chance of a ‘live stream’ feed of the game on the internet that anyone knows of? We don’t get much Texans’ games up here in Kansas. I do get to watch Mahomes though!

You can try this site, but it's not always reliable. http://nflstream.tv/

I have watched some of the live streams on the Texans before at this site, but it's prone to freezes and pixelation problems. When it's working right, it's a really great stream in HD.

Watt is active today. Under the circumstances of his knee progressively giving him problems, I will be watching how the Texans handle his reps, and his performance. Knowing Watt, he will push himself until he can't. Especially with this being a short week, I am concerned that he will also be accelerating the degenerative progression of his reconstructed tibial plateau knee.

Watt is active today. Under the circumstances of his knee progressively giving him problems, I will be watching how the Texans handle his reps, and his performance. Knowing Watt, he will push himself until he can't. Especially with this being a short week, I am concerned that he will also be accelerating the degenerative progression of his reconstructed tibial plateau knee.

I haven’t seen any news on JJ and his knee giving him trouble recently. Do you mind providing a link to one of your posts or elaborating on the news? Thanks in advance.

Much too hungover to get my bloodpressure up, so let's go ahead and steamroll the Browns and get out of here with an easy win.

Something about reciting the Lord's prayer and then listening to Star Spangled Banner that just makes me want to run through a wall.

Game day baby .. nothing like it.

Going with the lucky raspberry sticky ribs recipe again today . Don't let me down.

Let's Goooo!!!

I'm VERY pissed right now. This game is not being televised in East Texas. The game doesn't even coincide with the Cowboys. UGH

Back