Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

**Official Divisional Round Playoff Game-Day Thread** Texans at Patriots, Saturday Jan 14, 2017!!

Hervoyel

BUENO!
You guys can disagree with me if you please, even make a good case for it but I won't buy it. I just don't think you can judge a defense that's playing like ours harshly when the offense is giving it nothing. Defenses play differently when they're ahead and we never get that. Never. We are always kicking field goals and barely hanging on and this defense would be monstrous if they could play with a lead. The few times we've seen it it has been awesome but it almost never happens because this offense is ******* EVIL AND NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED.

Os - QB who actually makes Fitzpatrick and Hoyer look like good alternatives.
Miller - 3rd down back being force-fed carries because Bill O'Brien DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A FRANCHISE BACK LOOKS LIKE
Nuk - WR who gets lots of catches as long as the officials don't call offensive pass interference because all he does is push off.
Fuller - WR who can't catch.
Fido - TE who can barely catch
Griffin - TE who is just like Fido
OL - Other than Duane Brown a bunch of shopping carts who couldn't open a hole to save their lives.

We suck on that side of the ball. There's not a thing over there to build around. I wish this collection of weiner coats could move to L.A. like everybody else is these days because I hate that they get to call themselves the "Houston" Texans.

Porky

Hall of Fame
Is this the time when Mr Rogers buys the team ice cream cones cause they hung in there and tried hard?

Reactions: ROO
H

humblegeo

Good effort by the team. But obviously we have serious need of a quarterback in Houston for next season.

deucetx

Rookie
I know I'll be here next year, cheering and rooting for them but I swear I don't know how I'm going to stomach another season of Osweiler. Yeah, he's not our only issue but this guy has regressed and doesn't show any natural ability at his position other than size and arm. He is a backup quarterback. Simple as that. Poor field vision, ball placement (except the perfect pass to Will Butterfinger Fuller) and handles pressure horribly.

H

humblegeo

Good effort by the team. But obviously we have serious need of a quarterback in Houston for next season.

Just stop it. If you can't recognize that the defense played their asses off and it's the pathetic garbage of an offense that lost this game, you need to go find another sport to follow because you don't have a clue about this sport.
Agree, defense was rocking Brady but without a QB to take advantage, Texans get bumped again from the Divisional round...

Seegara

Guitar Picker, Dog Lover, Woodworker
You did your best PatPatriot, but it wasn't enough. I know you're one of us, but what is your other screen name? BTW, I am not the one posing as Pat.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
If we go into training camp with 3 QB's, you prefer Oz rather than Weeden? I know you'd like to draft a QB, so between Savage, Oz and Weeden, who would be your other two.
Cap dictates oz is here. Savage may still have some potential (ok thats doubtful) but he's on a rookie contract. Bring in a rookie qb and cut thorsson's nephew weeden.

Texansballer74

The Marine
He's not going anywhere. He makes too much money and money is the only thing that makes anything move down on Kirby. Not wins, not popularity. Just money.
Dude was talking about Weeden battling for a starting spot here next season. I don't believe he will be here next season.

WolverineFan

Hall of Fame
It was high and behind the TE.... how is that not his fault ?
Griffin was running a seam route and drifted into the middle of the field when he looked back for the ball which took him off target. Still didn't really matter though since the ball looked slightly overthrown if he stays on his stem anyway.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Just stop it. If you can't recognize that the defense played their asses off and it's the pathetic garbage of an offense that lost this game, you need to go find another sport to follow because you don't have a clue about this sport.
Can you Bleeping read dude. I said they put up a damn fight. So you JUST STOP IT.

Dude take your bleep somewhere else with that bullcrap. Who are you to tell me what I need to do. I am a grown ash man.

I can't stand it when chump dude come on these blogs all upset and want tell another poster what to do.

Dude get a freaking life.