Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

****Officail**** Texans W/L prediction thread brought 2 u by THE Meatbear

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Let me ask the question a different way.

What is it about those teams make you think they can beat the Texans?
I think they're better? The Giants have more talent, and I believe the coaching will be much improved. The Commanders have a dominant D-Line that should control the game. The Bears game should be close, but their coaching should be improved. And they're home at Soldier Field.

I don't think any of these teams are Super Bowl contenders. Just better than the Texans. Sure, the Texans could win one or 2 of these games. But they also could lose a couple of games where I gave them wins. If they win the Giants and Bears games, but lose to the Browns and Colts, they're still a 4 win team. Better than 2021, yes. Better record, no.

TexansBull

Hall of Fame
I think they're better? The Giants have more talent, and I believe the coaching will be much improved. The Commanders have a dominant D-Line that should control the game. The Bears game should be close, but their coaching should be improved. And they're home at Soldier Field.

I don't think any of these teams are Super Bowl contenders. Just better than the Texans. Sure, the Texans could win one or 2 of these games. But they also could lose a couple of games where I gave them wins. If they win the Giants and Bears games, but lose to the Browns and Colts, they're still a 4 win team. Better than 2021, yes. Better record, no.
Thank you. I was looking for something more than just a generic “I think they are better.”

ArmyBengal

Retired Army Medical NCO
Just an outsiders view of things. I don't think much has changed in my 3-5 wins thought.
Again, things could bounce one way or another with injuries, and all that, but....

Colts- That team is just better and I'm not thinking Matt Ryan has lost much. (LOSS)
@ Broncos
- I am a believer in Russell Wilson and they will be tough because of that. (LOSS)
@ Bears
- I think the Bears and Texans are close, but I think they progress more. (LOSS)
Chargers
- They are solid team all around. (LOSS)
@ Jaguars
- I like the additions the Jags made and the Texans are on the road. (LOSS)
@Raiders
- This is a playoff team and they got better. (LOSS)
Titans
- I think the Titans regress BIG and this is a home game for the Texans. (WIN)
Eagles
- They are a better team that I think has gotten better as well. (LOSS)
@Giants
- I don't think this is a good team. (WIN)
Commanders
- They need Wentz to be above average. He is not. Horrible 2022 draft IMHO. (Win)
@Dolphins
- I think they are an improved team from 2021. (LOSS)
Browns
- Who cares about the QB? This is not a bad team. Stop Chubb and Hunt. They won't. (LOSS)
@Cowboys
- I think they are the better team with a solid defense. (LOSS)
Chiefs
- No. Stop it. (LOSS)
@ Titans-
Playing on the road in December. Call the split here. (LOSS)
Jaguars
- This game is at home. Call the split here as well. (WIN)
@Colts
- Same as the first game, unless they are sitting starters. (LOSS)

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Never mind the title of this video. Kurt Warner is not in it. He doesn't say anything about Davis Mills.

Last edited:

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Not speaking for the season as a whole but reading Shaquille (Darius) Leonard is still not off the PUP list since his June back surgery. Makes it unlikely the Colts have their 1st team all pro LB for week one. Which is someone they’d like to have against a run-centric football team.

Couple that with their newfound issues at punter and some reshuffling along their OL and I could see this game being much closer than it was last season. Texans upset Colts week one!