Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

[NY Daily News] This is a Must Win for Sanchez

Mojo in regards to your back in forth talk... I'm sorry but ya can't beat NY/NJ talking junk about each other. We tear each other apart on that board. I love it.

Mojo in regards to your back in forth talk... I'm sorry but ya can't beat NY/NJ talking junk about each other. We tear each other apart on that board. I love it.

I have been checking you guys out. I have heard the talk about the tension and the "hatred" on your board, but honestly, I have not seen it. Just a diverse group of fans with a wide range of opinions. You guys seem to get along reasonably well for the most part, at least as far as I have seen. And you have been very hospitable towards me and the other Texan's posters who have visited this week. I get the sense that the New York Jets fans reputation for meanness might be a bit overrated.

In the football section of this board, sometimes certain discussions can get quite heated. People are passionate about their football, so some of that is to be expected. But the real heat around here is generated in the "No Spin Zone" forum of this board, where the heat turns into a blaze and people really let each other know how they feel. Texan's fans are just as passionate and opinionated as anyone from New York.

What really surprises me is how similar the tone of the jetsinsider.com board is to this one. Of course, your board tends to have quite a few more people on it than this one at any given time. And, as has been mention on several occasions, your board has a Hotties forum, and this one does not. But for the sake of maintaining diplomatic relations, I will refrain from prognosticating about who has the more knowledgeable football fans posting on their board. Let's just say there are knowledgeable posters on both boards. :)

You must have the attitude to win them all to be successful.

Move along, nothing to see here.

I liked what I saw out of Vernon Gholston during preseason at DE pass rushing, hes improved from last year. But you guys only have to run at him because he looks bad against the run still. But he has a explosive first step and is very strong, just needs to be consistent.

Sounds like a Cato June clone, he may fit well in a Tampa 2 style defense.

You're one of the better fans from another team we've gotten around here. NJ beats NY anyday.

It might be of interest to review this thread (the portion about an easy win) with the benefit of hindsight.

ESPN radio is giving Sanchez an on air ******* now.

Deservedly so.

No reason to act shocked, or hurt, or angry, or whatever.

He earned it. With our help, of course. I mean, seriously: We get to share in his accomplishment. It's what the Texans do best: Raise others upon our shoulders. Someone has to carry the victor around the stadium while the crowd cheers the champion's name.

Back