Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Blue Crew family... Say a prayer for my Moms as she was just admitted to the hospital again after being released three weeks ago.. She'll be 68 this July. Too ****ing young!!!

Thanks!! LOVE all Y'ALL!!!

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Blue Crew family... Say a prayer for my Moms as she was just admitted to the hospital again after being released three weeks ago.. She'll be 68 this July. Too ****ing young!!!

Sorry to hear this TB.

Hang tough

Thoughts and Prayers

edo783

Hall of Fame
Sorry to hear about your mom Bill. Our thoughts and prayers go out for her and for you. Please keep us posted on how things are going.

Luv_ya_blue

Truth, Love, Faith & Obedience - Christianity 101
Prayers out your way and up, His way.

PM me or hit me up on facebook if u need anything.

Luv ya brotha!

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Prayers out your way and up, His way.

PM me or hit me up on facebook if u need anything.

Luv ya brotha!
Luv ya too, brother!!!! "His way" will guide my moms and our family!!! I've never had a doubt about that!!! FAITH!!! It does a Soul good!!!

I will let you know if I need anything. Hopefully a prayer this Sunday! :handshake:

Shaft75

All Pro
Prayed about it tonight for you and your moms. Hopefully it all works for the best, and hopefully she's in good spirits. Just be there for her man!

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
You know I will send some up for your Mom Bill!! She's only a couple years older than me! I also know how much she means to you and your family! Sometimes illness just sneeks up on us oldtimers and tries to shoot us down, but, we'll keep on fighting!!

LOVE ya! Please let me know if I can do anything for you, or your Mom!!

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
I will also help out and ask my mom who is 84 and prays like there is no tomorrow, she can do wonders, hoping for the best Bill!

Cjeremy635

Overtraining
Just saw this Bill. I'm at my desk, but it won't stop me from having a conversation with the man upstairs for a full & speedy recovery for you mom. Keep us posted and if there's anything you need, let me know.

Jeremy

Dread-Head

Hall of Fame

My mother just turned 69 and I'm with you on this one. I'll say a rosary for your mom tonight (if you don't mind a Catholic praying for you). You know how to reach me if you need to.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
My mother just turned 69 and I'm with you on this one. I'll say a rosary for your mom tonight (if you don't mind a Catholic praying for you). You know how to reach me if you need to.
You're a Christian, right? Of course I would want a Catholic prayer!! You're "my brother from another mother", no?? ;)

And as for the rest of you Muff-Huggas, THANK YOU, for your thoughts and prayers!! It means more to my family and me, than y'all could ever realize...

It's been a long, LONG day and we still don't know shiite!!!! I'm having a cocktail, unwinding and getting myself re-set for work tomorrow morning before I head back up to Methodist..

Again, thank you so much for your caring, thoughts and prayers!!!

76Texan

Hall of Fame
You're a Christian, right? Of course I would want a Catholic prayer!! You're "my brother from another mother", no?? ;)

And as for the rest of you Muff-Huggas, THANK YOU, for your thoughts and prayers!! It means more to my family and me, than y'all could ever realize...

It's been a long, LONG day and we still don't know shiite!!!! I'm having a cocktail, unwinding and getting myself re-set for work tomorrow morning before I head back up to Methodist..

Again, thank you so much for your caring, thoughts and prayers!!!
My thoughts and prayers to your mom and your family, TexanBill.

badboy

Hall of Fame
Just saw this and immediately prayed. TB or anyone on this MB, I am here if anyone needs to talk about anything, anytime. Please keep us up to date. Steve

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
We took my MOMs home tonight... Not because they have figured anything out yet, but because they didn't know what else to do and felt she could at least rest better at home...

We'll see what they (her Cardiologists) come up with... I'll post something whenever I hear something.

Thanks again for all y'alls thoughts and prayers.. It means waaaaaay more to my family and me than y'all could ever know!! I made her log onto TexansTalk to see this thread... She cried.

Wolf

100% Texan
I am a little late to the thread but I will say a prayer for your mom and family. it will get better!

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
Bill Bill Bill May the Good Lord reach down and carry your mom through her troubled times, and may you get some help with this situation yourself Lord Please comfort this family as you would my own. In Jesus Name Amen:butterfly:

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Bill Bill Bill May the Good Lord reach down and carry your mom through her troubled times, and may you get some help with this situation yourself Lord Please comfort this family as you would my own. In Jesus Name Amen:butterfly:
Thanks Joe!! That a brought a tear to my eye....

As many of y'alls other thoughts and prayers have.. I really appreciate it more than y'all will ever know!!!!!

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
Bill,

Just saw this thread. (hug) much love to you and prayers to your Mom and your family.

Take care and let me know if there is anything I can do.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
bill bill bill may the good lord reach down and carry your mom through her troubled times, and may you get some help with this situation yourself lord please comfort this family as you would my own. In jesus name amen:butterfly:

*edit*
this is not bill, this is gibbs!!!

thank you for caring im here for him

jjjezebel

¡Ay, caramba!
Oh, I just saw this...I'm sorry to hear she's not feeling well. I'll send some good juju y'alls way. Hope she's feeling better soon! :heart:

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
The POWER of Prayer is working -OR- more importantly WORKED!!!! Moms heart rate and pressure are nearing normal. She's been given the okay to go back to work (if she wants to, for a few hours a day starting next Monday).... BTW, She'll want to because my Dad drives her crazy!!! :D

This is fantastic news (and one of the reasons that I've been laying relatively low for a while) considering that there were conversations of a transplant..

I'm a lot happier now, than I have been over the last couple of months!!!
THANK YOU, Blue Crew, Bull Pen and TexansTalk family!!!!

Honoring Earl 34

Something Witty !
The POWER of Prayer is working -OR- more importantly WORKED!!!! Moms heart rate and pressure are nearing normal. She's been given the okay to go back to work (if she wants to, for a few hours a day starting next Monday).... BTW, She'll want to because my Dad drives her crazy!!! :D

This is fantastic news (and one of the reasons that I've been laying relatively low for a while) considering that there were conversations of a transplant..

Great news Bill !

StarStruck

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club

Awesome report. I like that "The POWER of Prayer WORKED." All the best to your mom as she returns to her daily activities with renewed health.

Texan_Bill

Hall of Fame
Great news Bill !
Awesome report. I like that "The POWER of Prayer WORKED." All the best to your mom as she returns to her daily activities with renewed health.
Thank you both!!! Prayers and positive thoughts actually work!!

I think that positive energy (spiritually or otherwise) from our surrogate families mean ALL the difference!! That said, I thank all y'all!!!

My Moms was brought to tears whenever I mentioned how many of you expressed your thoughts and feelings towards her well-being... It actually meant a lot to her.

It'll mean a lot more to her whenever I pull up this thread and she can read the LOVE for herself..

Again, THANX!!!

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
So happy your Mom is better Bill!! Tell her to take care, and if she has to retire DO IT!! Health is more important than money! I can attest to that!

I haven't been on TT much lately, so if you need me, or her condition changes, PLEASE text me and let me know. LOVE ya, and I'll continue to pray for her continued recovery.

Gma

badboy

Hall of Fame
Thank you both!!! Prayers and positive thoughts actually work!!

I think that positive energy (spiritually or otherwise) from our surrogate families mean ALL the difference!! That said, I thank all y'all!!!

My Moms was brought to tears whenever I mentioned how many of you expressed your thoughts and feelings towards her well-being... It actually meant a lot to her.

It'll mean a lot more to her whenever I pull up this thread and she can read the LOVE for herself..

Again, THANX!!!
Excellent news TB. Hope your mom does read this as we (TT family) do care for each other and extended families. Prayer warrior here. Kicking butt and taking names. :cowboy1:

Joe Texan

Inducted 04
Dude you know I will pray for her again. You know I got your back and I am hoping your mom has a happy mothers day

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Frigging Joe, you scared ssless out of me bringing up the thread on this day, but it's all good.

Happy Mother Day to all no matter the scenario/circumstance.

For me, it's the time to reflect, to remember those who had passed, and to wish the livings each and any cherish they're adorned/blessed with.