Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

Any other teams in the NFL playing on Monday night football playing like the Jags and Texans, I'd be asleep on the couch by now. Boring game really, hopefully the Texans get something going in the 2nd half before I really do fall asleep.

Well...at least we're up.

Should be up what 21 or 28 to nothing?

Who and when did we swap our D for?

Maybe I've paid too much attention to nothing, but Reliant doesn't sound quiet on my TV. That, and three points will get you a successful Texans drive unfortunately.

Maybe I've paid too much attention to nothing, but Reliant doesn't sound quiet on my TV. That, and three points will get you a successful Texans drive unfortunately.

I concur. Seems to be rocking there when the D is on the field and the O gets a positive play.

Any of you watching this Drew Rosenhaus crap?

Tony is actually asking hard questions and his last should have been, "Then what are you doing in Houston?"

In the second quarter it looked like our D started playing prevent again, I hope they come out kicking now after the break.

Back to the tv, GL y'all! :)

Great field position. I really want our special teams to score a TD to even the score with Del Rio on the fake earlier in the 1st game

I don't like how we are leaving the door open for the Jaguars all it takes is 2 plays by the Jags to be behind!

I'm scared that the goose egg for Jax might make Kubes think that the D is OK. Jax is stinking it up on O. It's NOT our "great" D. I never feel comfortable with ANY lead...see also the 1st Colts game.

Offense needs to open the game up. I'm worried Kubiak is stuck on getting the run game going and will abandon the pass thats working. Need more screens and passes out in the flat to slaton with room to make a move

anyone notice they're dropping mario into coverage?

ive noticed it 3 times so far.. anyway reeves is starting to turn his head more often thank god. hes played well so far bar a few missed tackles

anyone notice they're dropping mario into coverage?

ive noticed it 3 times so far.. anyway reeves is starting to turn his head more often thank god. hes played well so far bar a few missed tackles

All thanks to powerfuldragon

Back