Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

Great stuff. Nice turnover rate we've got out of them. Nice blocking for the TD, and well done Slaton for being able to stand up for 3 seconds, and remember to run into the 10 foot wide gaps.

Before the game ESPN talked a lot about how Houston has the Jaguars number at least comparatively speaking. Why suddenly will they not shut up about "How far the Jags have fallen?"

Houston got some from ESPN, albeit little, but damn.

funny thing is this...... the rest of the country will be talking about how the defense is the strength of our team after watching this game. They're going to talk about ho its a shame this offense can't put points on the board and the defense must be great.

Mike

*pukes*

unfortunately you are probably right.

Rock and roll Stevie....its easy for him running that...but nice stuff.

And suddenly we have 30 on the board!

Another 100 yards and our rookie breaks 1000 rushing yards.

Not bad for a 3rd round change of pace back.

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm at work so i'm not watching, but has our defense played well or is it that the Jags are this horrible? How has the defensive play calling looked? Any differences, more aggression etc..?

Like I mentioned earlier, I'm at work so i'm not watching, but has our defense played well or is it that the Jags are this horrible? How has the defensive play calling looked? Any differences, more aggression etc..?
more blitzes I think

I'm hoping for a miracle. I was down 90....

I started out leading by 41(79 vs 38). My opponent was finished. I had two open slots. I figured I way as well keep my last two starters, since they could not get enough negative points for me to lose. My last two starters were OD for 2 points. And Steve Slaton for 30!

A mixture of both IMO. Some nice stuff from Mario, getting 3 sacks and a FF. Ferguson has made a couple of nice tackles as well. We had a good red zone stop to get the ball on downs. Reeves has been thrown at a lot, and done well, with an INT.

A mixture of both IMO. Some nice stuff from Mario, getting 3 sacks and a FF. Ferguson has made a couple of nice tackles as well. We had a good red zone stop to get the ball on downs. Reeves has been thrown at a lot, and done well, with an INT.

Nice thanks. Wait we had a red zone stop? :mcnugget:

Slaton (903 or so) has more rushing yards than the following people:

Ryan Grant - 876
Marion Barber - 870
Marshawn Lynch - 844
LaDainian Tomlinson - 794
Jamal Lewis - 793

Stats not current but 774 + 130; Link

Back