Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Minnesota Vikings @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

Lol, ck negged me because I negged his post comparing Schaub to kids in the Special Olympics, screw you ck, you're an awful poster.

I guess those calling for TJ didn't watch the NE game?

This fan base is ridiculous. I'm hoping for a win to shut up our OWN fans. Sad.

I've never seen a fan base that is as spoiled and entitled as ours that is spoiled and entitled for no ****ing reason.

Goodness gracious, you know how many fans of other teams would KILL to have our team?

****ing spoiled brats.

Yes the team sucks dick today. Yes it's annoying. But really. Shut the **** up.

Schaub is a loser and as long as he is our QB we will be losers.

Can you please step up your game too?

You are either 15 or incredibly dull.

We want the Texans to win, something they have done with Schaub more than anyo other team in football this year.

LEt's try and discuss how we believe the team can resume its momentum.

Or do we have to listen to you whime for another 60 minutes??

Thanks in advance for your efforts to become more insightful.

That was me.

And it's part of the reason why I don't think we are superbowl bound.

They can get into the play offs and flip a switch. But even if we somehow got to the superbowl (I'm not seeing that) I think we'd get killed there.

Schaub is not a good enough qb for how kubiak is calling plays right now. And the defense is not good enough at the LB positions.

Texans have played this way most of the season. Shiny record aside, I haven't liked how this team has been playing...

If we play like this in the play offs, anyone can beat us. Anyone.

Get real Rey

Noodle armed statue for a QB, one WR on a 53 man roster that can catch the damn ball and a RB who's best days are behind him.... add in a defense that is still in the midst of a chinese fire drill when the other team snaps the ball... whats to stop us?

Bright side? Won't a Vike win today hurt the Girls?

Son in law and three grandkids are at the game today. I texted him that if he leaves before the half he can beat the traffic..maybe.

:coffee:

Texans haven't had a dominating defensive performance since they played the bears in week 9. We as a fan have the right to be concerned.

I guess I cant get through to you. Mabye your Mommy or Daddy can explain a 12-2 record.

But you know, its much easier to hold your breath and turn blue.

Yea and a 8-6 team is kicking our asses. People dont care about our record since we r in the playoffs. They r concerned this is what we will c in the payoffs. And if it is we are one and done

TJ has heart .... something Matt knows nothing about.

Ya, but but he got a cut ear.
Matt's not going anywhere for a while. We'll just have to remember scrambling ability. We witnessed it last year.
Sheesh, get a great return only to have a penalty.
Texans have been cursed by the karankawas.

You feel confident in the play-offs with what you are seeing today ???

Actually, I feel trwo things:

One, I think we are trying to protect Schaub, foster, and AJ, all of whom are coming off major injuries in the last year.

Secondly, I think our Oline is functioning well in spurts....Which leads me to believe it is an effort thing.

I believe we will be ready in the second game of the playoffs.

I actually believe we will "spurt" here in the second half because we have to.

But...We will see.

Thanks for asking

Unbelievably poor showing today. You'd think they didn't understand the importance of the game. As if just being in the playoffs is enough.

Back