Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Minnesota Vikings @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

We have to drive 99 yards now, we have no choice it is a 2 possession game and we are slowly running out of time.

Not even close. D has been awesome today. They contained AP and have given the O every chance to win. The oline has been subpar, but Schaub has blown this one for us.

Ok. D has been good at times, but they've let Ponder make plays. If we take away AP, but let Ponder beat us I can't call that awesome.

Ok. D has been good at times, but they've let Ponder make plays. If we take away AP, but let Ponder beat us I can't call that awesome.

But they didnt. Ponder has had big plays bit we have kept the whole vikes o in check. Fumble recovery, held to Fgs and punts

Once again Gary Kubiak whips out his enormous Man-gina and calls for a punt.

This game is lost. It has been lost for some time. You don't worry about losing the game by going for it in this situation. You take a chance that you might be able to pull off a miracle because the loss is already a reality.

That ****ing ***** coaching the team is the reason why they are all a bunch of *******. They're a reflection of him and he's always going to make the ***** move.

They've still only given up 16 points. I'll take that. Our offense is laying an egg. Again.

It's amazing that an offensive coach, who's had 6 years to put his system in place and has 6 Pro-Bowlers on his unit, can continually march this garbage out onto the field. This is the 4th week in a row the offense has been a complete no-show.

Once again Gary Kubiak whips out his enormous Man-gina and calls for a punt.

This game is lost. It has been lost for some time. You don't worry about losing the game by going for it in this situation. You take a chance that you might be able to pull off a miracle because the loss is already a reality.

That ****ing ***** coaching the team is the reason why they are all a bunch of *******. They're a reflection of him and he's always going to make the ***** move.

Kubes does not have aby balls but he hasnt lost us this one.

Kubes does not have aby balls but he hasnt lost us this one.

No, no he has not. What he did right there was shy away from taking a chance on salvaging this one. He showed us that he doesn't have the stones to try and turn this around. He didn't cause the loss.

The problem with Shaub is he's a mirror image of his coach. When things line up perfectly, he does JUST ENOUGH. When the heat is on, he won't pull the trigger or misfires. I just want to see a little bit of aggressiveness from time to time. That being said, I like Shaub when we have a lead.

I thought our terrible offense was an aberration against the Pats. But this is two times in three weeks. Pathetic

this is miserable... on top of the poor play, i have family members in town who dont follow football giving moronic comments... UGH

No, no he has not. What he did right there was shy away from taking a chance on salvaging this one. He showed us that he doesn't have the stones to try and turn this around. He didn't cause the loss.

i dont think too many coaches take a shot there with the time and the ball deep in your own territory. not with matt schaub..

Back