Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

KJ Fined for Vikings Hit........and High Socks!

pot-smoking-squirrel.jpg

That should be required viewing, LOL

MSR

I really think, in the entire span of the english language, the word that best fits this situation as a response is:

Crap.

If I was KJ I'd send them 40K. It's going to charity after all. That was a great hit, that's the kind of hits you want. Hard hits where nobody got hurt and they fine him for that because he has the money. Slausen should be paying Cushing's salary with that dirt pile he pulled but he couldn't afford it.

This is crap.

I say if you're going to get a fine for a big hit, you may as well try to give the guy a concussion as well. Or maybe you could submarine at his knees and see if that doesn't leave him hobbling around? Maybe you could just come at him with your hand raised so he can see you coming, try to shake his hand and ask him to take a knee?! GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

He should also wear shorts with above the knee socks, kinda like those other football players.

I'm glad he hasn't given up his aggresive play.

Me too. I gotta respect a young guy that lays the wood like that after getting fined for basically hitting somebody too hard. Screw that! Pay the fine and knock the next mother out! :cutthroat:

Back