Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/13. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thread**

I think KC will need the points they have. I might be crazy, but I saw better execution by the Houston D there. Not saying much, they've gone from horrible to bad. Maybe they achieve average by halftime. :d: :foottap:

Really didn't expect to see this team play so lethargic in the first game. Ugly football by the Texans. Hopefully, they can make adjustments in the second half. First half is brutal.
We need a Touchdown drive here with the two points. I'd feel good if it's a 17-14 game. But there's too much game left to panic because of a bad start.

Why did we waste a roster spot on Polk? That ****** can't do anything but shout "Bang Bang'" and break one once in a blue moon when the opponents D fucks up.

Guess you changed your mind, and Andy Reid read your thoughts and figured it was a good idea to change your mind and kick the FG .... Right?

Has Brian Hoyer played bad enough to start the Ryan Mallett chants? Two turnovers already. No excuses for that fumble. The INT was a dumb decision.

Back