Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/13. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thread**

I was against the go on 4th from the start. F'ing Hopkins! 2nd and 1 he makes the grab. 3rd and 1 he remembers it's Houston.

He's somewhere between 6'2" and 6'3". Don't really care if he's 6'2" flat. That's not a problem.

Making himself 3'6" tall by playing with his head up his ass is the problem. Dude scans slow, gets the ball out late, is inaccurate as hell, etc.

IMO, he does not carry himself to "look" 6'2" ...and yes, he still playing like Brian Hoyer has played before.

e89bc3d5c2472e78d5dac6e323ea5274.jpg

What I love is that feeling you get when you've waited so long for the season to get here and your team just doesn't show up on opening day. That usually sets me on fully pissed off for a few weeks following a non-performance like this.

But I'll trust your eyeball test over all the official times he has been measured.

All the official times he's been measured dont say he's 6'3. Took about a second to find out his combine height.

Maybe he had another growth spurt since then? Lol

What I love is that feeling you get when you've waited so long for the season to get here and your team just doesn't show up on opening day. That usually sets me on fully pissed off for a few weeks following a non-performance like this.
Just like the Jets game in 2010. At least, I have a hot, cool GF now and not the ***** of a wife I had back then

He's somewhere between 6'2" and 6'3". Don't really care if he's 6'2" flat. That's not a problem.

Making himself 3'6" tall by playing with his head up his ass is the problem. Dude scans slow, gets the ball out late, is inaccurate as hell, etc. He's the same thing as Fitz - classroom and practice smart, on field stupid.

Inserting one's own head up one's own ass requires at least a 6' 2" frame.

Don't ask me how I know this.

Why the hell does Blue get the most carries when he is the worst RB in the NFL and Grimes is better?
Ben Tate is a free agent. So is Pierre Thomas and Ray Rice.
Our options aren't great. We decided to go with what we have.
It appears like Arian Foster may hurry back by Week 3 now.

It's like Christmas day, looking for THE gift of GI Watt with the Kung Fu grip and you get Malibu Beach Hoyer

Brian Hoyer never figured out how to avoid the blitz.
You have to simply get rid of the ball in that situation.

Even worse is he can't beat the blitz, on a quick pass, with two guys open.

All the good quarterbacks in the NFL make a big play there... Despite the pressure.

For having the 1st pick in EVERY round plus compensatory and when taking into account our needs, I think our 2014 draft is one of the worst of all time.

Brian Hoyer never figured out how to avoid the blitz.
You have to simply get rid of the ball in that situation.

Even worse is he can't beat the blitz, on a quick pass, with two guys open.

All the good quarterbacks in the NFL make a big play there... Despite the pressure.
Why can't our damn coach figure this out.

Putting in Mallett right now wouldn't be wise. The timing with receivers would be off. Might as well write this one off. At least the rest of the division is losing.

OB can't pull him after one game. It'll mean he (OB) doesn't know WTF he's doing. I'm guessing Hoyer will get at least 3 games like this one before OB starts thinking about it.

Maybe he'll come down w a mysterious injury and have to sit

Back