Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Kansas City Chiefs @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/13. CBS. **Official Liberty White Thread**

Hoyer sucks ass. Defense look like garbage. One of our players set a new NFL first by being the first to miss a PAT under the new rules.

Yep. Sounds like another Texans season.

Well buddy. Time to start up some barbecue, enjoy the Astros game in a couple hours and perhaps the Cowboys game tonight. Life goes on. The Texans will always disappoint us if we invest too much excitement and hope into them.

Oh, I agree with everything you said except the Cowgirls game, if they lose it will be cool though. But I was gonna blaze at half time anyways. :littlelol:

Texans can't buy a flag. Maybe that's what the zebras are waiting for? Somebody should try to slip one a few hundred dollars. Can't get any worse.

As usual, why are our fans making so much noise at home when we have the ball in the red zone? STFU!

They probably have little interest in the game. I don't remember indy's fans always being the way they are until their team gave them a reason to.

At least Mallet is fired yelling at the zebras. Boyer is sitting in the bench looking a speed stick roll on about to cry.

Texans can't buy a flag. Maybe that's what the zebras are waiting for? Somebody should try to slip one a few hundred dollars. Can't get any worse.

I think they have the liberty white flag .

white-flag.jpg

Blue and Grimes have 5+ yds per carry with only 9 total carries. With Polk's 2 carries, we've only run the ball 11 times in the entire 1 st quarter. And I thought we were going to be a run team.

we may just have complete 0-1 division after the first week
Colts trail Bills 17-0
Texans down 27-9 at home vs KC
Jax down 10-3 to Carolina

well... there's the Titans, but well... you know

I think it might be difficult to come back and win this game.

I would bench Hoyer now, and start Mallett. If Hoyer is a real pro he'll take it, and perhaps put a fire in his belly for the next game.

Also note: very, very little pass rush.

we may just have complete 0-1 division after the first week
Colts trail Bills 17-0
Texans down 27-9 at home vs KC
Jax down 10-3 to Carolina

well... there's the Titans, but well... you know

So you are saying we can still be tied for first in the division! Woo!

It's time for Watt and crew to wreck this game. The offense being inept is expected but this defense is supposed to be a lot better than this.

Hover sucks. He has fewer good passes than he has completions. That 72 rating is not at all indicative of his play. Going to be a long season.

Back