Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/24. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

ziggy29

Veteran
And there we have it. Yet another new way to lose.

With the first overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select....

Austrian

All Pro
Well you can't justify not firing anyone after this abomination of a game. We are officially the worst team in the NFL.

DexmanC

Hall of Fame
I wasted six hours of potentially constructive Sundays over the last two weeks, WATCHING THIS TRIPE!!

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Next week we lose to New England, then the stupid Jags again right after on Thursday night. Then Indy, Denver and the Titans. Jesus H Christ $hitturds ah mighty we might not win another ****ing game this season.

I've seen roadkill with more life.

srrono

All Pro
And there we have it. Yet another new way to lose.

With the first overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Houston Texans select....
Kub is retained for another year and the Texans select a TE and think Schaub can turn this team around.

ziggy29

Veteran
How can a team that ranks 11th in total offense and 1st in total defense be 2-9 and drop 9 in a row?

(Or should I say, ranked 11th in total offense before today.)

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
The worst part about all this awfulness is, now we're going to have the 2006 debate/bloodshed all over again. Do we draft the flashy QB to placate the fans and create excitement or do we draft the meat and potatoes OL (DL in 2006) to shore up the trenches.

Wolf

100% Texan
Great thing about this season is my blood pressure is lower after a game. I don't even get angry anymore

ziggy29

Veteran
Hire Kubiak as your head coach. It's easy. :whip:
Having only 8 takeaways in 11 games will do it, too....

I wish the Chargers-Chiefs game was on CBS so they could take us to the finish before the stupid Cowboys start playing on Fox instead of just subjecting us to the post game show.

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
Having only 8 takeaways in 11 games will do it, too....

I wish the Chargers-Chiefs game was on CBS so they could take us to the finish before the stupid Cowboys start playing on Fox instead of just subjecting us to the post game show.
Wish granted

buffalo2269

Waterboy
Can't keep the coach after this but doubt he gets fired after his stroke the owner probably feels that would be to cold hearted. Kubiak is like Norv Turner back in day keeps his job every year while team under performs

TheMatrix31

Hall of Fame
Can't keep the coach after this but doubt he gets fired after his stroke the owner probably feels that would be to cold hearted. Kubiak is like Norv Turner back in day keeps his job every year while team under performs

I can't wait for Kubiak to get fired so posts like these can stop.

Kubiak's getting fired people, just shut the **** up about it.

Bulls on Parade

2017 Astros: Earn It!
That's an awful lot of holes for a team many picked to win the AFC....
Having a healthy Arian Foster and Brian Cushing would solve a lot of problems record wise. We'd likely be 6-5 right now and not 2-9 if we had both of them the past four games. But yeah, I'm ready for the draft. If we make a coaching change then so be it.

djohn2oo8

All Pro
Having a healthy Arian Foster and Brian Cushing would solve a lot of problems record wise. We'd likely be 6-5 right now and not 2-9 if we had both of them the past four games. But yeah, I'm ready for the draft. If we make a coaching change then so be it.
If you have depth, then they wouldn't be 2-9.