Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Houston Texans. 11/24. Noon. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

LOL as Jacoby just burned Ed Reed. Wonder if he is going to complain about leadership at NYJ.

Mike

Mr Reed forgot to line up in the endzone on that play. Man I used to get so mad watching him back up 40 yards from LOS then say after the game no ones throwing at me.

In prime time no less

That'll be our last prime time game for a while. Trust me. This team is headed for three or four years of noon starts and nothing else. No more Sunday night. No more Monday night. No more Thursday night.

(Ironically, I see a London game in our near future...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That'll be our last prime time game for a while. Trust me. This team is headed for three or four years of noon starts and nothing else. No more Sunday night. No more Monday night. No more Thursday night.

Every team plays one Thursday night game I believe.

(Ironically, I see a London game in our near future...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. Would be one more thing done on my bucket list.

I know itcwould p a lot off... so forgive me for thinking of my own interst lol

Seems like the QB rarely has time to throw. And when the QB has time, the WRs can't get open. And when the QB has time to throw and the WRs get open, the throw is terrible.

We are going to lose to Jacksonville. I can't believe this horse$hit. My god the Texans are just awful.

Kubiak wants to bring Schaub into the game SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly lol

and honestly the way Keenum is looking this game I don't blame him.

but don't do it kubes

Back