Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

INFO 2019 season and players

Posted this earlier but didn't stick. Dylan Moses confirms he is returning to school. I guess he and dad need to sit down and talk.

Alabama QB Tua tagovailoa declares for the draft.
That's a bad move on his part imo
I posted several posts re his injury in the INJURY THREAD beginning with this one..........https://www.texanstalk.com/threads/injury-thread.110817/page-60#post-3016336

Essentially, I don't see a great outcome following his injury. If he returns to college, he will probably not perform too well, and will have the risk of re-injury or compensatory injuries..............his revealed limitations will likely knocking him out of consideration in the 1st two rounds. With declaring for the Draft, he can be considered essentially an unknown commodity.........and there will be a team out there that will Draft him at the tail of the first round to somewhere in the second, just because of what they would like to imagine his potential..............ill-advisedly based on his pre-injury performance.

I posted several posts re his injury in the INJURY THREAD beginning with this one..........https://www.texanstalk.com/threads/injury-thread.110817/page-60#post-3016336

Essentially, I don't see a great outcome following his injury. If he returns to college, he will probably not perform too well, and will have the risk of re-injury or compensatory injuries..............his revealed limitations will likely knocking him out of consideration in the 1st two rounds. With declaring for the Draft, he can be considered essentially an unknown commodity.........and there will be a team out there that will Draft him at the tail of the first round to somewhere in the second, just because of what they would like to imagine his potential..............ill-advisedly based on his pre-injury performance.
It was reported that this is exactly why he decided to Enter the draft. Basically returning to college is not an option

Unfortunately a guy I really liked running back Najee Harris has reportedly told the coaching staff he will return to school. As he was not projected till third round at earliest I understand his decision. I was really hoping we get him. Another starter returns to Alabama

yuck! Clemson running back Travis Etienne announces he will return to school. He has been mock to Houston in our second round.

Dont want him in rd 2 anyway.

Him going back to school removes 1 more player before the Texans pick though.

Back