Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

The Rockets WISH they could knock down this many 3's!!!!

If the Texans hadn't screwed up on that TD pass to Andre the Shaner coulda had six FGs!!!

A-RA6SzCIAAt6I5.jpg

Caption: Bob "Son, I will be paying you so much money you won't even know what to do with it"

And a better QB that's better than average.
And a RB that doesn't fall down etc.
And a #1 WR that is younger and has more burst.
And a legit #2
If they only can keep Winston, Briesiel, and Dreessen too.

If they only let Tate play more.

If they had drafted a better receiver than Posey.

If and and if, LOL!

I'm sure that's not the first Gatorade bath that Kubes has had but it's the first I recall. Is this a rarity on the Texans' sideline or have I just missed it all the other times?

Typical motivational tactic lol

Watt probably should get every game ball lol

More like the kiss of death. Gotta show him he'll be rewarded when they do well (5/6 field goals, blocked punt & a touchdown) & he'll get the rug pulled out from under him when things aren't going so well.

Cushing probably thinks "Hmmm...guy who goes 3 and out inside own 10, religiously, gets the bath....ghey."

Sometimes I wish there'd be a Buddy Ryan haymaker thrown at Kubiak. Just once. Sort of like throwing high heat "chin music" to brush the batter off the plate. You don't think Cushing had visions of water boarding Kubiak right there, do you? LOL. He looks very Terminator right there.

I just can't get this **** out of my mind. Rey said it well, and I say it paraphrasing him "Seems the only thing that changes week to week, in terms of our wins and losses, is the caliber of our opponents."

I sure hope we're not just delaying the inevitable here. I really REALLY hope this is not leading toward a big letdown. We need teams to step up and help us. We need to get HFA, in a real real way. Do not send us back to Patty Land.

Back