Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Home sweet home

doknkx.jpg

A win over the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday would clinch a second straight AFC South title for the playoff-bound Houston Texans. A loss makes the division race much more interesting.

The Texans look to bounce back from a blowout loss and prevent the surging Colts from securing a playoff berth as these teams meet in Houston for the first of two meetings over the final three weeks.

Despite a 42-14 loss at New England on Monday, Houston (11-2) still has the AFC's best record and needs only a third straight home victory over Indianapolis to win the division.

"We still control our destiny," defensive end J.J. Watt said. "We control everything. We are going to go back and focus on winning the division and locking that up. Everything is still in front of us."

However, if Indianapolis (9-4) wins Sunday, it would wrap up a playoff spot and put a division crown very much within its grasp. If the Colts win their final three games, including at Kansas City next week and at home against the Texans in the regular-season finale, they would claim the South title.

"There is no doubt that (the Texans are) the top horse right now," interim coach Bruce Arians told the Colts' official website. "We've got to go in there and knock them off."

Indianapolis has won three straight and seven of eight, moving in position to join the 2008 Miami Dolphins as the only teams to lose at least 14 games one season and makethe playoffs the next.

Much of the turnaround has been attributed to Andrew Luck, whose six fourth-quarter comebacks are the highest single-season total by a rookie since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.A week after Luck's two TD passes in the final 2:39 - including one as time expired - resulted in a 35-33 win at Detroit, he helped rally the Colts from a 13-point halftime deficit in last Sunday's 27-23 victory over Tennessee.

All but one of their victories has come by seven or fewer points.

2hp64c0.jpg

35lhw5f.jpg

33nkaxs.jpg

f4k2ds.jpg

MORE PICKS: http://challengegames.nfl.com/pickem/experts

What I want to see:

Angry Texans are Angry

We saw it after the GB game, so let's see it here. They know how bad they looked a week ago, so they'll be looking to avenge that and get back on the good side of things.

Feed off the home crowd

Crowd will be buzzing today, seeing as it's been awhile since we've been at home. Crowd should be loud, so the team should feel rejuvenated because of it.

Pass rush, pass rush, pass rush

Need to get something from someone else other than JJ Watt and (sometimes) Ninja. Don't mean JUST sacks, but hurries and knockdowns.

Rhythm on offense

Quick start is needed. Jump on these Colts and make them play from behind. I know about Luck and his comebacks, but getting them to play from behind is extremely key. Maybe, just maybe, them having to throw will force them to make more mistakes.

Well, fam, it's time to get over the negative. New week, same goal. 1-0 every week. Nothing has changed around here. These brothas are about to play ANGRY today. Let's get this W, get closer to a bye and take our DIVISION! LETS MUTHA****IN' GO, TEXANS!!!

Just got to room after tue christmas party.

Headed to the game in the morning.

Big game by Schaub.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

Time to set the tone for this rookie. He needs to know when he plays the Texans it's going to be a L. I want them to feel the pain I felt every time we had to play Peyton!

Time for Andrew to run out of Luck.

Texans make Reggie Wayne look like Bruce Wayne.

GO TEXANS

Time for Andrew to run out of Luck.

Texans make Reggie Wayne look like Bruce Wayne.

GO TEXANS

ummm Reggie will look like bat man ???

You know from what i have sen the colts run a lot of short routes to really help Luck, and we have struggled with the short passing game lately. BUT i see us shutting the colts O down

We better make Luck look like HWNSNBM...........he's been sacked 32 times (not highest in NFL but high enough) and has been hit 100 times (highest in NFL) so far. A pinata comes to mind.

Andrew Luck is 31st in the NFL in Quarterback rating. The colts are -16 in TO differential, this is a game we stomp them heartily. Go Texans!

I feel this team will get out of its slump, offensively and defensively, this game. It's time to go back to 1-0 and start another 6 game win streak. :trophy:

I feel this team will get out of its slump, offensively and defensively, this game. It's time to go back to 1-0 and start another 6 game win streak. :trophy:

We are guranteed a 6 game winnin streak. At Another forum where I post we make avatar bet on games. Last year I lost a bet and a guy gave me a Titans avatar and we went on a 6 game winning streak and I wore that avatar the entire time.

Made a bet this past week with a Pats fan he gave me this:

image.php
as an avatar.

I hope there is a bounty system this game! Screw The Professional Football team from Indianapolis, their fans, and everything associated with those mouth breathing inbred. :wild:

I want us to destroy them. Sure I want the win, but I want more than that... I want slaughter....

Give it to me... :)

unfortunately I'm only going to be able to watch till halftime... have to head to Brenham on business. Let's go Texans!

Back