Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. Noon. 12/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Maybe you guys should go to a Cleveland Browns board or something and look around. Or follow a few of their fans on Twitter.

Maybe it'd be like when families take their kids to homeless shelters so they can learn to appreciate what they have.

Being here since day 1 like many others, those times should have long since been a memory

We're just setting up for a come from behind victory. Luck is dangerous when he's down by one score. We'll give him the lead and be done with all that non-sense.

That wouldn't change the fact that Schaub is our best short-term option.

That's your opinion.

I actually think schaub is a middle of the road qb and not some borderline elite guy.

I think there were rookies we couldve taken last year that could have replaced schaub in a year.

Good call on the illegal block. I always wonder where Fouts is when Houston benefits from an obvious call. His silence tells me how good a call it is...lol.

I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this game. I could very well be making an apperance in the Fire Kubiak thread soon.

The frigging defense better plan better this time than they did last time.

I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this game. I could very well be making an apperance in the Fire Kubiak thread soon.

Better get in quick, it's already starting to heat up over there.

The team as a whole has not been much better than average (if that) over the last 4-5 weeks despite their record.

what is schaub texans record without a top 10 defense.. no need for assumptions..

luck>>>schaub thats not an assumption..

u were assuming schaub couldnt have a winning record with the colts. Luck is not GOD dude. He has thrown 18 picks man

Coach has been on the field more than his offense has. At least they finally called it.

I have noticed the Colts have a tendency to look towards the official for calls after almost every play.

u were assuming schaub couldnt have a winning record with the colts. Luck is not GOD dude. He has thrown 18 picks man

and hes a rookie, hes taken a 2 win team to 7 points away from clinching a playoff berth. schaub has shown that without an elite defense he cant get the job done..

Y'know, I'm not the best fan in the world, not the best Texans fan by far.

But, we're asking these guys to play their best football for 60 minutes. Why can't we support them for 60 minutes? How hard can that be?

There will be plenty of time to critik them later.

Personally, I feel if we can't be at t he games to show them we support them, we need to at least pull for them 100% for sixty minutes.

Back