Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 10/9. 7:25. CBS/NFLN.**Official Gameday Thread**

Wow. Texans asleep everywhere. Touchdown.

That was Indy's 3rd surprise onside and we have NOBODY there?

This is horrible preparation throughout and where have we seen this before?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH more low lights to fill the annals of history for Houston fans. *puts gun to head*

God fuqng damnit! Just getting de-pantsed right now.

:gun:

Everyone in the entire NATION knew that Luck was going over the top
right after the onsides kick. EVERYONE.

Yet we let a guy run free behind our safeties. Seriously WTF?

And second of all, that onsides kick was atrocious. The entire Texans
team sat and watch the play develop WITHOUT REACTING!

OYE!

Did the Texans prepare for this game? Getting out coached, out muscled, and out hustled. Wow? This is unacceptable football by the Texans.

This was a 2-14 team last year. What did you all think this year was going to be like? Coming into the year most people I think had us pegged to win 4-5 games. I like what O'Brien is doing with this team but it's going to take time. Luck and Colts are too good at the moment.

After that fake kick... Feel like someone just pulled Down my pants and now I'm standing in the street looking like an idiot :(

WTF kind of return formation was that? Nobody was even close to the kicker. It was an automatic for the kicker to do that himself. The Colts didn't call that.

When Trent "Molasses" Richardson blows through your defense, it's going to be a long night. Cush just flew off him. Smh.

Back