Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 10/9. 7:25. CBS/NFLN.**Official Gameday Thread**

I liked the draw play on 3rd. Cut it from 3rd & 12 to 4th & 3. Very manageable so Go For It!

Of course Fat Aggy ruined it.

Someone tell OB, the secret to watching Bullock kick FG's is NOT to watch him kick and turn your back so you don't get that face he just had. Signed Gary Kubiak fap fap fap

Down 12. A FG makes it 9

We should be in four-down territory in the fourth quarter. Albeit early in the quarter.

We want to win? Time to man up and go for fourth downs.

Pep Hamilton is going to turtle up and hand the ball to Richardson 3 times to run the clock. Idiot should go deep to Hilton but he won't thankfully.

Down by 12.

Fourth quarter.

Forced one punt all day.

Dodgy kicker.

Let's take the field goal.

(where's the chicken smiley)

Missing the FG sweet justice for the bull crap call of not going for it. Down 12 the best you can hope for at that point is holding Indy to a field goal for the rest of the game so you need 2 Tds and a 2 point conversion

If we fail to make a fourth down I'd have been okay with it. Down 12 there is nothing that being down 9 makes it worth kicking a FG. You go for the first down and Touchdown. Try to come back and win this game.

If we fail to make a fourth down I'd have been okay with it. Down 12 there is nothing that being down 9 makes it worth kicking a FG. You go for the first down and Touchdown. Try to come back and win this game.
Yup. Make a statement, and put pressure on the Colts.

I love how so often our defense makes two great plays, the player who does it struts around like he's won the game for us, and then on third down we let them get the first and keep the drive alive.

They got Manning and Luck with their first round draft choice.

We get Super Mario and Super Clowney

Luck of the draw

The game changes with clowney

Yeah, without him it's just too easy for defenses to keep Watt and the rest of our scrubs off of their QB. We can't get the pressure most of the time. Having that one additional guy who can make it happen will do wonders for this bunch

Back