Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I quit.

BigBen

Practice Squad
Nailed it right here. It's really as simple as that, IMO.

Cal is in over his head. He will either run this franchise into the ground through sheer incompetence and/or the family eventually decides to sell before it's a devalued and stained brand.

Houston fans have already shown that they can run a team out of town via apathy. History often repeats itself for those that fail to learn its lessons.

I'm giving Caserio the benefit of the doubt for now. BUT, if the reports are true that Easterby is consolidating power and starting his own little Heaven's Gate cult on Kirby, then I doubt there is a football mind out there than can overcome that kind of internal mental cancer. Nobody will want to play here, and those that get stuck here through the draft will want out as quickly as possible. The fan base will evaporate even sooner.
I agree with this...this is the fear...just fear for the moment...I actually like Caserio also...all this would be viewed very differently if Easterby was not here..that is just a fact.

Texian

Hall of Fame

Cal is in over his head. He will either run this franchise into the ground through sheer incompetence and/or the family eventually decides to sell before it's a devalued and stained brand.

Houston fans have already shown that they can run a team out of town via apathy. History often repeats itself for those that fail to learn its lessons.

I'm giving Caserio the benefit of the doubt for now. BUT, if the reports are true that Easterby is consolidating power and starting his own little Heaven's Gate cult on Kirby, then I doubt there is a football mind out there than can overcome that kind of internal mental cancer. Nobody will want to play here, and those that get stuck here through the draft will want out as quickly as possible. The fan base will evaporate even sooner.
Seeing how this is already a dumpster fire maybe starting his own little "Branch Davidians" would be a better comparison.

BigBen

Practice Squad
Seeing how this is already a dumpster fire maybe starting his own little "Branch Davidians" would be a better comparison.
That is actually funny...I WILL wait for what actually goes down but I am not too positive at the moment...

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

Agreed

Heavens Gate

LMAO

Maverick

Failure is not an option
and Bingo was his name-o... Double Barrel nailed it.

Mr. White

Retired OLine Coach
Sorry Cal. I really don't like your new fake "Christian" friends. They're not cool at all. In fact, they're some gaslighting a$$holes. Feel free to keep circle-jerking with Patriots rejects.

corytx8

Rookie
Yup, waiting for the hammer to drop on the remainder of fandom I have left for this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amazing80

Hall of Fame
Who's you college football team? I need something to root for.
I never got into college like I did the NFL. I root for the Badgers though.

I don't know who I am going to root for if DW4 is traded but no make no mistake about it, I will leave.

It's not solely about Watson either. It's about the gross incompetence the McNair family is showing and how they are turning this team into a religious cult. I will not sit by and spend time and money on something like this.

powda

The bridge between stupid and useless is short.
I never got into college like I did the NFL. I root for the Badgers though.

I don't know who I am going to root for if DW4 is traded but no make no mistake about it, I will leave.

It's not solely about Watson either. It's about the gross incompetence the McNair family is showing and how they are turning this team into a religious cult. I will not sit by and spend time and money on something like this.

I have a strong feeling I'll be rooting for the university of Phoenix football team next year. They've never lost a game.

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
What I want to know is why these people in the FO act the way they do. If this was a real business and not a toy, they would have all been fired by now.

the crazy thing is this is a real business and if there goal is to not make money have a bad culture and lose games then there doing a good job

i would like to be in the inner circle and wonder what King bill thinks of all this he probs knows exactly what the texans front office jack & cal is ..???

powda

So if you hate the team so much why are you still here? From your point of view it’s just going to get worst so why bother talking about it?

He still wants them to not suck but inevitably they will. Hard to completely sever ties from something you loved for 20 years. It's not an overnight process like most bad break ups.

I pretty much feel the same.

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
sadly im in this for life Born Houstonian so yeah I cheer the Logo no so much the players of course i have my favs and it sucks currently but heeyyy... there is no were to go but up from here ... we are already in the grave

powda

I hereby call forth the first roll call for all pissed off disgruntled angry mad football loving posters here. You like the site. You like football. Maybe you liked the oilers and for some unknown reason we liked the Texans...

But finally we got the hint. This franchise is an abomination of the gridiron. This franchise doesn't deserve you, you deserve a real franchise. You've spent your money and time watching and posting here for years ,but this team no longer deserves our loyalty. We are extras in a dumb and dumber movie sequel.

Let the meeting and club member enrollment begin!

1st order of business: This club needs a name. Offer your suggestions.

2nd order of business: I need 1 talented poster to photo shop magic for his new club. I want you to hit me as hard as you can ,and then I want you to photo shop a fight club bar of soap with the words, "sale my team cal."

Sound off and enlist. Remember, the first rule of this club is you DO talk about this club. We deserve better then this jv sh*t show cal has us begging for.

corytx8

Rookie
sadly im in this for life Born Houstonian so yeah I cheer the Logo no so much the players of course i have my favs and it sucks currently but heeyyy... there is no were to go but up from here ... we are already in the grave
I was born and raised in Houston myself, I am diehard Houston when it comes to Houston sports teams wherever I lived. But the Texans did something that I couldn’t happen since the Oiler. They broke me. I can’t support an organization that isn’t committed to putting a winning product on the field or at least try. If I want to see a church service or sermon, I will watch a online church service or go in person. I am not watching the Texans to see a sermon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

austins23

Hall of Fame
Count me in the club. The name for me would have to be something along the lines of beating our heads up against the wall. The Wall Bangers, Hammer Heads, something like that.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club

2nd order of business: I need 1 talented poster to photo shop magic for his new club. I want you to hit me as hard as you can ,and then I want you to photo shop a fight club bar of soap with the words, "sale my team cal."
The "Fire Cal Club". Bring back the soap logo!

And yeah, the irony of it all is, of course, we can' fire the owner. But, we can make such ruckus that maybe, just maybe, it becomes more trouble than it's worth and the McNairs sell the team.

Like signs at games. Massive ridicule on social media. Pitch in for a billboard, or an airplane with a banner behind it. T-shirts, hats, stickers, of course! Texans BS logo (the one with the bull taking a poop but has a logo head) with the red circle and line through it.

We stand for HOUSTON. We will always be TEXANS. But we don't have to buy this franchise's merch, tickets, or anything else they are trying to pimp.

Sell the team or move the eff out of Houston. Those are our demands. Until then, the ride might get a little bumpy for this Heavens Gate on Kirby cult.

MeatBear77

Rookie
If Watson bounces, which is very likely, I’m done. I’m not waiting another 20+ years hoping that the home team finally finds that franchise QB, and hope to see a Super Bowl trophy for our city in my lifetime.

My second team is the Seahawks, but I’ve been warming up to the Browns as of late. They have a bright future and are not the dumpster fire this sh1tty ass franchise has been since King Butt Chin was allowed to completely destroy it.
maybe watson goes to the bears n u can b a bears fan like me and @NOSMIRG but still like the texans buddy

powda

Are you pissed yet? Did you get the reward your loyalty deserves? I didn't. I grew up a diehard oilers fan and lost them to one **** of an owner (bud.)

Time passed without a team and then we got another. Turns out Cal and "NFL Koresh" aren't any better after almost 20 years. Problem is, they aren't changing anything until they stop making a profit. So let's ignite a change.

Everyone here is a sleeper cell. Sound off. Your words mean more then you know.

I'll be proposing action items soon and I want you to collaborate. We'll need a strong media presence. Fucs club members can swarm radio call ins and boycott or swarm events. Whatever. Cal needs to know this perpetually stupid sh*t storm will not stand.

Excrement catapult plans will be strongly considered...

maverick512000

Hall of Fame

Are you pissed yet? Did you get the reward your loyalty deserves? I didn't. I grew up a diehard oilers fan and lost them to one **** of an owner (bud.)

Time passed without a team and then we got another. Turns out Cal and "NFL Koresh" aren't any better after almost 20 years. Problem is, they aren't changing anything until they stop making a profit. So let's ignite a change.

Everyone here is a sleeper cell. Sound off. Your words mean more then you know.

I'll be proposing action items soon and I want you to collaborate. We'll need a strong media presence. Fucs club members can swarm radio call ins and boycott or swarm events. Whatever. Cal needs to know this perpetually stupid sh*t storm will not stand.

Excrement catapult plans will be strongly considered...
You have the most interesting hobbies my friend. :kitten:

Yep. This is the beginning of the end, or maybe the end of the beginning. We are now on the countdown to losing a second NFL team, and like the first time, it will be solely the fault of the owner(s). However, losing the Texans will be worse than the Oilers because Bud had a semi-legitimate reason for wanting the move. Cal and Jack have made unforced error after unforced error all in the name of 'faith', which should never be a factor in a business unless you're running a mega-church. Which is essentially what the Texans have become, albeit with a congregation that is paid to play football and pray.

In the end, Cal will never change his mind and will go to his grave believing he was 'doing the best thing for the franchise'. Oh well, it was fun for a little while.

Houston Texans, 2002 - 2021.

CWTexansFan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor's Club
Yep. This is the beginning of the end, or maybe the end of the beginning. We are now on the countdown to losing a second NFL team, and like the first time, it will be solely the fault of the owner(s). However, losing the Texans will be worse than the Oilers because Bud had a semi-legitimate reason for wanting the move. Cal and Jack have made unforced error after unforced error all in the name of 'faith', which should never be a factor in a business unless you're running a mega-church. Which is essentially what the Texans have become, albeit with a congregation that is paid to play football and pray.

In the end, Cal will never change his mind and will go to his grave believing he was 'doing the best thing for the franchise'. Oh well, it was fun for a little while.

Houston Texans, 2002 - 2021.
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

powda

Thursday (2-4-21) you have your first homework assignment.

Between the hours of 5pm and 8pm you will flood the sports radio 610 air waves. You will dial 713-572-4610 and voice your complaints. You will call-hold-talk and dial again until they refuse to take calls.

You are welcome to address whatever issues about the Texans you perfer but you will signify your FUCS membership by using a number of key words....

Rasputin
Koresh
Jim Jones
Pearl Harbor
Titanic
Dumb and Dumber
Snowflake
Slide

You are the edge of the sword. You are the first shot fired in a rebellion. I will be listening...