Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

I am tired of the negative - Bring on the Sunshine and Lollipop brigade

The thing I am finding the most humorous is when people are coming to the MB and trying to figure out what is up with all the happy sunny avatars.

It would be awesome if the positive emotions got the Texans on a roll and they kept winning. It could happen.

I know I'm a sucker for sappy - but I really love all of these happy avatars. Just makes ya' smile scrolling down the MB.

There is something to this positive thinking thing - for sure. I just hope it rubs off on the Texans.

hell, im in.

darwin-on-jesus-fish-1-1.gif

Okay, we had improvement from the week before. I think we just need a few more happy happy avatars to get us over the top for the Colts and get us on a winning streak.

We can do this. It is within our control.

Okay, we had improvement from the week before. I think we just need a few more happy happy avatars to get us over the top for the Colts and get us on a winning streak.

We can do this. It is within our control.

the movement might get hampered by the impending pink soap av movement....maybe i'll work on combining the two?

I know it is difficult to get a collection of people to be positive, upbeat and supportive. But what if we could do it? Everybody. All together.

It might be the thing that tips the scales.

I do not agree with the Pink Soap approach. It reminds me of 2005, and that was a very bad year. Bad vibes associated with that.

We have got to to our collective happy face on this week! It's the freakin' Colts, which is always a tall order, but we've got to give our team a good 12th man support to let them know we care and 0-4 is unacceptable!

So be happy, cuz we're going to WIN, baby!! :redtowel:

We sure as hayull have a better chance of winning with a positive, happy, smiling,loud fan base than we do with a bunch of negative grumps.

It may have been warranted in 2005 - but we do have better personnel, better players than we did - although that isn't saying a whole big bunch - but it is a step. It is just going to be a few more baby steps than we all thought.

Sunday, let's all put on a Happy Face!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGxHGS_mGT4&feature=related
:mshadows:

I know it is difficult to get a collection of people to be positive, upbeat and supportive. But what if we could do it? Everybody. All together.

I do not agree with the Pink Soap approach. It reminds me of 2005, and that was a very bad year. Bad vibes associated with that.

Well TC ... I'm trying a new trick .

As long as we don't all join hands and sing kumbaya I'm in.

So in the name of Texans fan unity, lets go from this
203795169_5eedf62860.jpg

to this

spicy_and_Kelly_on_beach.jpg

Last edited:

2005 brings good memories to me. Of course, the football was horrendous, but were we ever closer as a fanbase? It sure is funny to look back at those days now.

I will just say I am not changing my avatar.. I am superstitious that way..

With a bounce or two we should be 2-0 since the change.. but I am not tempting fate

I just don't feel anything, no emotion at all. I guess I just expect them to disappoint me so I have turned myself off. Scary in a strange sort of way. IF we happen to beat the Titans I'll be so shocked, and overwhelmed, you all will have to come visit me on the psych ward!! lol

Truthfully, I'm still grasping the positive, or trying too. Our team is not as bad as our record shows, IMHO. A coaching change in the off season HOPEFULLY will make a difference. I'll just continue to look forward to us beating the meatballs, and moving on to next year.

Back