Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

I am tired of the negative - Bring on the Sunshine and Lollipop brigade

Very little brings more joy than Dwight Schrute on a McLovin license. No sunshine needed here. :kingkong:

DB and TedC, thanks for the freaking laugh !!!! After the way this week has been kicking my A, those posts were great !!

I would have rep'd ya, but you know the saying.....

ok, I'm in....here's my smiley face avatar of the week.

Oh no! We must turn that frown upside down!!!

As the sage poet Jackie Moon says, "Everybody Love Everybody."

We must reach critical mass of happiness, joy and positive energy. :heart::heart::heart:

Ok, I changed mine again. My K. Clown was starting to scare Bill.

Your Kris Brown Clown was scaring me.......... But Bob Ross and his happy clouds and happy trees - ROCK!!!

bobross.jpg

Your Kris Brown Clown was scaring me.......... But Bob Ross and his happy clouds and happy trees - ROCK!!!

bobross.jpg

I bet he could hide a few dozen joints in that fro. :spy:

Our auto mechanics teacher in High School used to slide a zeppelin or two in his beard.

I'm on board as well. Nothing makes you happier than a Happy Meal.

*Nobody said we couldn't get a little corporate $$$ on the side*

:thinking:

Ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo
I ain't happy, I' m feelin glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long the future is comin' on

I ain't happy, I' m feelin glad
I got sunshine in a bag
I'm useless, but not for long the future is comin' on
is comin' on is comin' on is comin' on is comin' on

I've got sunshine on a cloudy day.
When it's cold outside I've got the month of May.
I guess you'd say
What can make me feel this way?
My Texans(my Texans, my Texans )
Talkin' 'bout my Texans (my Texans ).

Every thread needs a theme.. and I promise this is NOT a rickroll, but I can see this the Texans intro song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjnvSQuv-H4

plus first 30,000 to be at the game gets one 14 week prescription of Paxil

(unless the Texans make the playoffs then with proof of attendance,along with drivers license,SS# and your Blue Cross Blue shield PPOcard, you can refill for as long as the post season lasts)

:chickendance::user:

Lumbergh and Celina look eerily similar.... :bat:

Well, Lumbergh ph***d her.

Maybe they're related?

Okay, I robbed your idea - so what? I'm limited in my skill set but saw the childlike simplicity of what you did and said "Wow, I can at least do that..."

Last edited:
haha.

If we can assemble enough positive vibes, get rid of the negative sigs, you never know what can happen if we all are positive together.

I mean, the negative really isn't working for us, is it? Why not for at least one week on TT, we try to make this a cheery place. Not leave our brains in escrow, but just try to gather positive thoughts.

Beating the hell out of the Jags is a positive thought. I could see that happenning, and I don't need lollypops and sunshine to say that.

:texans chick:

What is that your avatar is smoking TC ? I am personally not into beating but do want a win and lollipops are a nice addition to . :heart:

The best I could do was a smirk. Sorry.

It's close.

But it is not enough.

Unless we get 100% of TexansTalk Texan fans giving 100% positive energy,we may not be able to make a difference.

I guess the saying goes that the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

We as a message board haven't tried 100% positive energy. It's like we have a Centerpoint 60% substantial power in our zip code. We need 100%!

Let's find out what happens when 100% of us 100% enthusiastic and sunshiny. An experiment.

It's close.

But it is not enough.

Unless we get 100% of TexansTalk Texan fans giving 100% positive energy,we may not be able to make a difference.

I guess the saying goes that the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

We as a message board haven't tried 100% positive energy. It's like we have a Centerpoint 60% substantial power in our zip code. We need 100%!

Let's find out what happens when 100% of us 100% enthusiastic and sunshiny. An experiment.

I agree
it was a picture of kevin neeland (spelling?) from Happy Gilmore and his character

Last edited:
It's close.

But it is not enough.

It's only been two games. I'll get motivated and try hard when it becomes critical. :sarcasm:

The thing I am finding the most humorous is when people are coming to the MB and trying to figure out what is up with all the happy sunny avatars.

It would be awesome if the positive emotions got the Texans on a roll and they kept winning. It could happen.

Back