Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans vs. Nawlins Aints Gameday Thread

Well, it sucks being sick. The silver lining is that I dont have to go to work then, so I will be here on the boards reading what you guys have to say.

Go Texans!

Ole dirt mcgirt... welcome!! Thank you for your service. Glad to have you here and glad you have the game on the telly.

What you mean dat what? Dat's broken.

It's football Sunday again. Whatever happens, let's not have anymore injuries (for anyone) today.

Go Texans!! :texflag:

:logo:

New Orleans Saints middle linebacker Jonathan Vilma, who was doubtful for Sunday's game with the Houston Texans, has been ruled out, the team announced.
NFL.com's Steve Wyche reported Vilma was on the field warming up, but has not practiced all week with a balky left knee. He was wearing a soft brace on the knee and -- oddly as it sounds -- the team's regular black and gold striped game socks.
He was seen moving very gingerly and was not going through drills anywhere near full speed
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...th-balky-left-knee?module=HP11_headline_stack

All I want is a Texans win and for all players to come out of the game healthy.

On this day of football,
We look upon ourselves,
Think of those whom we love,
And know that which we play [cheer] for.

God, grant us [them] victory,
As we [they] come to battle...
We fight to win.

Amen

Yeah I heard that on CBS also. I can't believe they keep saying this. We'll convert the doubters in the next few weeks.

Not a better day to do that than today against the Saints in their house. As many have said before: Win this one and views will change.

:gotexan1:

I cannot believe the amount of adverts they show during this sport, over here they can't show more than 12 minutes per hour it seems like its that much in half an hour on US TV.

Did we just get saved from a false start by someone on the right side of our o-line?

Back