Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans vs. Nawlins Aints Gameday Thread

Gonna be a good one. I'm just glad AFN here in afghanistan is showing it.

By the way, we're gonna' need you to change your avatar to a Texans image please. It's a rule on TexansTalk that opposing fans must sport a Texans avatar if they participate in the Game Day Thread here.

I wouldn't lie to you. (crosses fingers behind back while grinning).

Welcome aboard. Hope your TV signal stays clear the whole way!

By the way, we're gonna' need you to change your avatar to a Texans image please. It's a rule on TexansTalk that opposing fans must sport a Texans avatar if they participate in the Game Day Thread here.

I wouldn't lie to you. (crosses fingers behind back while grinning).

Welcome aboard. Hope your TV signal stays clear the whole way!

Ok lol I'll take your word for it. Yea I hope the signal is good too I have been lucky enough to have both Saints games shown here this year.

Ok lol I'll take your word for it. Yea I hope the signal is good too I have been lucky enough to have both Saints games shown here this year.

DUDE! I was just joking. Holy crap, don't take off your Saints avatar.

Man, I feel like crap now. PUT YOUR AVATAR BACK UP! Please?

Geez, this is the sort of thing that ends up getting me banned. I can just see it now: "GP, you can't treat visitors like that. 3-day suspension has been issued. - With Love, Vinny"

Geez, this is the sort of thing that ends up getting me banned. I can feel it. "GP, you can't treat visitors like that. 3-day suspension has been issued."
BAD GP! Bad GP! *slaps hand*

Here's hoping to a good game w/o any more injuries.

Geez, this is the sort of thing that ends up getting me banned. I can just see it now: "GP, you can't treat visitors like that. 3-day suspension has been issued." - With Love, Vinny

:vincepalm:

HaHa I just didn't wanna come off as a troll or whatever....good one though.

Geez, this is the sort of thing that ends up getting me banned. I can just see it now: "GP, you can't treat visitors like that. 3-day suspension has been issued." - With Love, Vinny

what would you do for 3 whole days without us? ;)

what would you do for 3 whole days without us? ;)

I would....give my family the attention they deserve????

(sigh)

Well, this has turned out to be a slightly depressing start to my Sunday. Thanks for provoking me to introspection, Ryan. I'm gonna' go take 4 Advil PMs and drink some cough syrup now.

:vincepalm:

HaHa I just didn't wanna come off as a troll or whatever....good one though.

It shows you're a good guy to have taken down your avatar.

And I seriously feel like an ass now. LOL. I'm glad you're good-natured enough to laugh about it. We like to think of ourselves here at TexansTalk as being a very welcoming message board community.

Except for the Texans fan on here who goes by the screen name of DocBar. THAT guy is bad news. He's been banned over 120 times, cusses like a sailor, and lives under a cobblestone bridge. Put him on your ignore list!

It shows you're a good guy to have taken down your avatar.

And I seriously feel like an ass now. LOL. I'm glad you're good-natured enough to laugh about it. We like to think of ourselves here at TexansTalk as being a very welcoming message board community.

Except for the Texans fan on here who goes by the screen name of DocBar. THAT guy is bad news. He's been banned over 120 times, cusses like a sailor, and lives under a cobblestone bridge. Put him on your ignore list!

Haha no I thought that was a good joke and I walked right into it. Your right though everything I have read on here shows that you guys are a classy bunch.

As for the game I hope the Saints play a great game and win but by no means do I think it will be easy. Like I've said before I like the Texans and hope they have a great season. Just not today.

I think the critical question for the gameday is whether the mocking gameday thread titles will ensure us a 3rd straight win........

We Dat.

ALL TOGETHER NOW!!!

houston-texans-2011-nfl-season-automatically-imported--texan-11nfl-auto-00017md.jpg

I sure hope hatred for the Saints is allowed today. I'm a hater.
Just be a good sport about it. They're definitely the enemy today.

I have so many friends that are Saints fans, that this is a big game for me. I can't bear a week of "Who Dat?".

Just be a good sport about it. They're definitely the enemy today.

I have so many friends that are Saints fans, that this is a big game for me. I can't bear a week of "Who Dat?".

I was just playing around. No offense to any mod or Saint fan. It's just a game.

Check-dark-red.gif
Pizza

Check-dark-red.gif
Beer

Check-dark-red.gif
Positive thoughts

Texans win (hopefully I can check this later) :D

I sure hope hatred for the Saints is allowed today. I'm a hater.

Saints fans came out of nowhere. They are like roaches. You knew they were out there, but you just couldn't see them. When they had that great year, they all just came out of nowhere.

I was just playing around. No offense to any mod or Saint fan. It's just a game.

Check-dark-red.gif
Pizza

Check-dark-red.gif
Beer

Check-dark-red.gif
Positive thoughts

Texans win (hopefully I can check this later) :D

Beans: Done

Pico de Gallo: Done

Dough for tortillas for chips: resting 5 more min before baking

Green chili salsa: Done

Guacamole: Done

Homebrewed IPA's: In the fridge.

Wife: Clueless as to what will hit her palate when the game starts.

:)

Saints fans came out of nowhere. They are like roaches. You knew they were out there, but you just couldn't see them. When they had that great year, they all just came out of nowhere.

I work for a company based out of Baton Rouge, and all the upper management here relocated from LA. to open a district office, along with several workers, so i'm surrounded by Saints fans. I live near Corpus so the Texans fan base is rather small here and i'm out numbered about 15 to 1.

The hype around the Texans has these Saints fans worried this year, they don't automatically chalk it up as a win. So that plus me talking mad **** all week, we better freaking win or it's gonna be hell.

:texflag::texflag:GO TEXANS!!! :texflag::texflag:

The hype around the Texans has these Saints fans worried this year, they don't automatically chalk it up as a win. So that plus me talking mad **** all week, we better freaking win or it's gonna be hell.

Yeah... I'd hate to play the Texans in Sept or December....

I work for a company based out of Baton Rouge, and all the upper management here relocated from LA. to open a district office, along with several workers, so i'm surrounded by Saints fans. I live near Corpus so the Texans fan base is rather small here and i'm out numbered about 15 to 1.

for ur sake i hope we do win. i have a good feeling.

Foster still not at the facility yet........

he's limping is way there. trying to take it easy so he dont re aggervate it until his 3rd carry ;) . Plus NFLN just said that he most likly wont play. But a slim chance. I saw sit him and get him healthy

he's limping is way there. trying to take it easy so he dont re aggervate it until his 3rd carry ;) . Plus NFLN just said that he most likly wont play. But a slim chance. I saw sit him and get him healthy

Sad, but there's 13 more games after this one. Hopefully he's back next week, we need him against the Steelers

I can't believe I pay money to get NFLN. I don't care who wins in a Warren Sapp/Charles Barkley foot race. Get over yourselves, please. Thank you.

I can't believe I pay money to get NFLN. I don't care who wins in a Warren Sapp/Charles Barkley foot race. Get over yourselves, please. Thank you.

You can thank Rich Eisen for that piece.
I used to like him when he and Dan Patrick were on ESPN. ...but now, he and his JetsLove and east coast bias just get on my nerves.

You can thank Rich Eisen for that piece.
I used to like him when he and Dan Patrick were on ESPN. ...but now, he and his JetsLove and east coast bias just get on my nerves.

The Dallas Cowboys / Tony Romo love-in doesn't help much either. But that's more the NFLN than just Rich Eisen

For god sake's on Game Day Morning, maybe you should talk about the freakin' matchups instead of Marino's Record being at risk

Back