Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Oakland Raiders. 9/14. 3:25. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread**

It's all good with a 14-0 lead, but they should review plays NOT called a touchdown where there is doubt, just like they would have had they called in a TD to begin with.

PDS ‏@PatDStat 1m
Ben Jones took a nasty hit to the back of his leg. #Texans

AdamWexlerCSN ‏@awexler 2m
Nice block by pulling Ben Jones on that 6yd TD run by Foster. Jones got rolled up to and limping off. #Texans

Great. Ben Jones limped off.

Looked like someone rolled up the backside of his legs. He was grabbing his right knee. Looked like a trainer came out to talk to him & he pushed him away. Obviously upset... hope it's not as bad as it looked.

It's all good with a 14-0 lead, but they should review plays NOT called a touchdown where there is doubt, just like they would have had they called in a TD to begin with.
That's why they handout challenge flags.

Trolling so soon?

I agree with TK. I mean, we killed a lot of time with those two drives, but run run run pass is very predictable. I'd like to see them really open up with a long pass on first down. Yet, what can one say? It was effective. Results are what matters, but you don't want to always be in 3-8, or 3-6

Leon can't do everything.

video_thumbsmall_12511.jpg

But Jj Watt can

Went back to see reaction to Watt's TD. Awesome post. MSR. :smiliedance:

Remember when most people who are honest and will admit it, when we hated Kareem Jackson including me? Lol he is good now so glad to have seen him develop.

Back