Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. 11/27. 12 CT. CBS. **Official GameDay Thread**

If I have sex with one of 'em, the whole 2 hours goes by like 10 seconds. :mcnugget:

PS-this is why sex should be allowed at work.

PS2-I forget this was the game thread, LOL.

houston-chill-the-fark-out-i-got-this.jpg

Watching this on SkySports for the first time this season, 50" HD beats a crappy pirate stream. Beginning to get a little nervous about our playoff hopes now though, we'll learn a lot today about just how good Leinart is following his time on the pine.

I was pretty confident up until this point, now all of a sudden im getting worried, but we'll find out soon enough.

What are the odds Kubes has Matt throw the ball on the first play?

After Matt throws a couple of balls, if he looks good the Kool Aid express rolls on. If he throws a pick look for the board to melt down.....

I just have a feeling that if Kubes believes in Hot Tub that he sees something. Kubes has done some good things with just about every QB he's had in Houston.

NFLN all six guys picked the Texans for today, along with 92% of fans. That's almost getting a tad scary.

Our running game is going to be the key today, regardless of how MHT does. If Leinart has to throw more than 15 times, something is wrong.

Yes, but let's be realistic about this: If the Jags' 5th rated defense decided to stack 8 men in the box every time and/or blitz like crazy (thus keeping the Texans offense really guessing) - which they most certainly will - everyone saying we're going to run the ball all day long could be in for a shock.

Thus, Lienart will have to really step up.

Of course Foster and Tate COULD have big days, too!

In other words, pray to the god(s) that AJ prays to. :)

Yes, but let's be realistic about this: If the Jags' 5th rated defense decided to stack 8 men in the box every time and/or blitz like crazy (thus keeping the Texans offense really guessing) - which they most certainly will - everyone saying we're going to run the ball all day long could be in for a shock.

Thus, Lienart will have to really step up.

Of course Foster and Tate COULD have big days, too!

In other words, pray to the god(s) that AJ prays to. :)

I don't think that's necessarily true, stacking 8 in the box is suicide when AJ is in the line-up, regardless of who the QB is. Jacksonville knows better. Expect a slow start and a lot of running to today. I expect Leinart to have a modest, but respectable day.

I don't think that's necessarily true, stacking 8 in the box is suicide when AJ is in the line-up, regardless of who the QB is. Jacksonville knows better. Expect a slow start and a lot of running to today. I expect Leinart to have a modest, but respectable day.

Right, but I would expect 20-25 passes today, but not as low as 15.

****s sake, fumble for 6.

Looks like AJ's arm got in the way and scooped it out of there!

Back