Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Carolina Panthers. Noon. CBS. 9/20. **Official Game Day Thread**

BoB has been a real turd to the press the last couple of weeks. Really snarky
in his interviews..

After this game, he better lay off the Belichick attitude. He can save that for when/if
he actually earns it.

This team has taken steps backwards!

Incomplete pass, thrown beyond the line of scrimmage. Mallet has a new nickname
"hammer head", because he's dumber than a bag of hammers..

We will win 4 games at most. I love OB but Smith is just terrible and the team can't cut him loose because it'd be racist and he's up the McNair family's asses.

Mallett really needs to be more consistent. I'd also like to see more touch throws. He had the 1 to Washington but otherwise it was all bullets

Think I'd rather catch up projects around the house then watch this crap, Texans suck, and the NFL is a joke.

We will win 4 games at most. I love OB but Smith is just terrible and the team can't cut him loose because it'd be racist and he's up the McNair family's asses.

Thats the most asinine comment i've ever read on this forum.

Well, even though we lost, a pissed me the FK off loss, it was cool hanging with yall today.....

7b636c6f4f7d426529a163fb872ca6b0.gif

PS- 3-13 here we come...... :backsout:

For every game is it a,given that every team "will" score 21 on us not if but when every team scores 21 on us is that, game cus our offensive can't score 21 points

So 0-16. Here we come lol

LOL big surprise. Has Hopkins open and misses high.
He got the ball over a defender's hands.

What he should have done was stop, set up, find a better lane, deliver a good ball. He had a guy running him down, but still at least a second to get a good throw in.

He was not going to score the TD with his legs. That thought should never have crossed his mind.

For every game is it a,given that every team "will" score 21 on us not if but when every team scores 21 on us is that, game cus our offensive can't score 21 points

So 0-16. Here we come lol

Great point, where is this 'vaunted' defense everyone was screaming about?

IMO this game was lost by a fully rested defense after the Texans took the opening drive of the 3rd quarter for a touchdown. That fully rested Texans defense allowed Carolina to march all the way down the field on the very next drive for TD to basically kill the moment that the Texans' offense had generated. I blame the defense more than I do Mallett, the offensive line, or even the RBs.

All those dropped passes in the 1st half didn't help either.

Back