Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Arizona Cardinals. 11/10. 3:25. CBS. **Official Game Thread**

Our whole offensive line.

blog+swiss+cheese.jpg

Attention Schaub jock sniffers making smart ass comments in this thread: I'll still take my chances with Keenum over your boy Private Pyle.

I don't know that the staff even has any blitz-beater plays to dial up in their playbook.

Most of that is done at the line of scrimmage via audible/hot routes. But, considering ARI has blitzed damn near every play this half, you would think that we would start calling plays that expose them. Quick pass anyone?

He'll learn that when people blitz, running around is not what you do. You throw quick in the NFL.

Case has been hitting deep balls left and right his 1st couple of games....today 0....teams are adjusting slowly but surely....making him and this offense matriculate down field on 10-15 yard drives....they know we cant do it consistently

Yeah, Case is promising but he needs to work on beating the blitz. He is getting killed by it.

I think he is doing pretty good considering our O-Line is getting murdered out there. I'm amazed that he has not thrown an interception. I think only Peyton Manning could do anything with that sort of pressure coming his way.

Extremely poor OL and DBs lead to second half collapses. Terrible playcalling the last 6 quarters by Dennison, too. Screens, tosses and slants to beat the blitz. Haven't seen ONE today.

Did his right heel hit the ground in bounds?

[edit -- never mind. Looks like his right foot was planted when he first possessed it.]

Back