Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Texans vs. the Cold Pack

Tasker is so sad :splits:

I know.

It's like he made the call while he was taking his headset off and gathering up his stuff to leave the booth.

Has a game on TV ended like that and the two announcers were so sad for the exciting finish?

I have to agree with those that I argued with on this issue earlier: Those two guys were blatantly rooting for the Packers. Verrrry obvious.

As of this moment, Matt has the best stats of the day for QBs. 414, 2 TDs, 1 Int. Good day at the office IMO.

Is this a vote to keep Richard Smith??

Nope. You missed my "qualifier" that I threw in at the end of the post:

"Someone must have made Richard drink a lot of water before the game..."

He HAD to have been away during the blitzes. And Ray looks over his shoulder, to make sure he's still gone, and dials up the blitz.

Hard to be in Portugal with a 5 minute delay.. i was watching that 2 minute drill and i was thinking " Kris Brown has kicked a FG by now and we won the game "

great game by Leach, Walter

awesome play from Ryans to put them out of FG range..

Go Texans:texflag:

Hard to be in Portugal with a 5 minute delay.. i was watching that 2 minute drill and i was thinking " Kris Brown has kicked a FG by now and we won the game "

great game by Leach, Walter

awesome play from Ryans to put them out of FG range..

Go Texans:texflag:

AND...too bad the center didn't snap the ball and get the offsides on us.

Packers fans probably lamenting that play over and over the rest of the day.

Clark Harris was superb. Pittman is gone.

I thought the kick at end of half was bad snap...but the end of the game one was perfect and I dont want to talk about the long snapper

wahoooooooooooooo operation .500 is back on track (psssssst have yall noticed Petey Faggins is not playing?...three straight games...any connection?)

I thought the kick at end of half was bad snap...but the end of the game one was perfect and I dont want to talk about the long snapper

wahoooooooooooooo operation .500 is back on track (psssssst have yall noticed Petey Faggins is not playing?...three straight games...any connection?)
I think so... plus Dunta's back...

i was eating lunch at jax grill during The Turk's first down run.... i made so much noise with my laughter, i got stared at by all.

he's a good return man when it's not so cold :D

from what we've all watched, he's got good instincts ONCE the ball is in his hands.

Today his attitude cost us dearly, the I am good I do not have to concentrate and be at my best cause Mom is not here is lame. That kind of attitude is accepted on the cowgirls not the Texans.

This is from a Packer fan:
On behalf of all Packer fans, I thank you guys for trying your hardest to give us a game we desperately needed to stay alive in the playoff hunt. However, you guys clearly have not heard that we, the Packers, clearly do not enjoy winning and will do everything in our power to prevent it.

So, thanks but no thanks.
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/page/HOU
:fans:

Does anyone have any pics from the game or more specifically. My brother in law was at the game and I saw him come out when CBS was breaking from the action in either the first or 2nd qtr and would like a picture of it for my sister. He is wearing Texans gear and has a sign that says (one of those CBS signs) Came to Beat the Packers and has 2 texans logos. It was something like that.

Does anyone have any pics from the game or more specifically. My brother in law was at the game and I saw him come out when CBS was breaking from the action in either the first or 2nd qtr and would like a picture of it for my sister. He is wearing Texans gear and has a sign that says (one of those CBS signs) Came to Beat the Packers and has 2 texans logos. It was something like that.
It was at the end of the 1st quarter.Cool sign!
:fans:

Back