Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Texans at Bills 11-01

We are a legit playoff contender. This team is learning to win and is developing a killer instinct. I have been nervous about this game all week. I am so proud of this team.

That was probably the most dominant second half of football I've EVER seen the Texans play in the history of the franchise.

5-3 sure does feel good for a change. Damn. With a running game this offense can keep up with just about any team in this league. I'm hoping to see Kubiac have the nads to start Moats next week.

5-3 sure does feel good for a change. Damn. With a running game this offense can keep up with just about any team in this league. I'm hoping to see Kubiac have the nads to start Moats next week.
"for a change"...?
how about EVER!?

Still, we'll have no "have they turned the corner" threads until they beat the Colts for four in a row.

Damn. With a running game this offense can keep up with just about any team in this league. I'm hoping to see Kubiac have the nads to start Moats next week.
Moats looked like a star. Versus the worst run defense in the NFL.

Not trying to rain on our parade. Just saying.

Moats looked like a star. Versus the worst run defense in the NFL.

Not trying to rain on our parade. Just saying.

Thank you. It is the Buffalo D, come on people. Sure it looked nice, and was necessary, but it does NOT mean we have our runningback of the future.

I have to admit that I thought this would be a trap game for us. And it started out looking that way early on.

But man, there was just solid everything in the 2nd half: Playcalling, run blocking, catches, throws, everything.

The only bad things: Slaton drops one early, the snaps on extra points and field goals have not looked sharp for a long time now, and let's hope Owen Daniels just hyper-extended or sustained a bruise or minor strain on the ligaments.

The good news is that he stayed out on the sideline and wasn't wheeled off the field.

does anyone here doubt that we have the ability to go 4-0 the next four games?

Hell we can beat any team our D has been v impressive and with Mr Moats doing some damage hopefully if he can get Slaton ready for next week that will be a hell of a combo.

Just hope OD is ok

Damn niners drive is stalling, yes it does concern me that Moats did great against one of the worst run defenses in the league but we had to get started somewhere. Plenty of season left. Even Chris Brown looked decent today.

i like the consistency from kubiak in regards to slaton's punishment so to speak.. every time he fumbles, he becomes a fan.

I'm not old enough to know what it feels like to root for a winning football team (didn't have a team to cheer for prior to Texans) so this feeling is kinda weird. Glad to have it though!

I'm getting killed at the Bills board. You can't view it unless you're a member but one of their posters said this in the gameday thread when I said we're a good team.

Offense is good. Good QB, great WRs, great TE, good RBs. But your defense is suspect. You've got some nice players, but we've seen that you need a defense to win in this league. And you don't got it. Have fun watching the playoffs this year.

Those fans are retarded.

Back