Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Texans at Bills 11-01

Wasn't Casey a DE as a freshman at Rice? Looked good stopping that reverse.

This offense actually isn't playing not to lose with the lead. Me likey, lots. Note how Moats falls forward AGAIN into the endzone when he's hit.

Moats!!!!!! Wow! This guy is really showing something today. Slaton looks like he wants to crawl into a cave and die.

Its interesting that when Slaton rarely got goal line carries, instead they always gave them to Brown. But now that moats is in the game they are giving him the ball even in the red zone. I wonder why?

And to think the Bills have 3 TOs on us. It is clear now that this Buffalo team isn't in our league. They never were.

Its interesting that when Slaton rarely got goal line carries, instead they always gave them to Brown. But now that moats is in the game they are giving him the ball even in the red zone. I wonder why?

Confidence. he hasnt made a bad run yet. Give the hot hand the ball.

I wonder this as well. Oh well, we scored and that is what matters.

buffalo-wings.jpg

Buffalo wings, ready and served!

Interesting note: Yesterday on the show with Adam Wexler, a guy that was co-hosting with him said that the Texans EXPECTED to run Moats a lot. They were going to give Slaton one fumble and then pull him for Moats. Sounds like they expected SS to fumble and actually planned for it.

if we cant finish this out, they should stay in buffalo :)

gave me a little scare earlier but this is now going as i expected

Wow -- the Bills look flat out awful today. Hard to sugar coat it. Hope they keep it up for another nine minutes.

Wow, what an implosion. The Bills look like Texan teams of old. Nice to see it happen to someone other than us.

LIKE I SAID EARLIER...GO IN AT THE HALF AND MAKE YOUR SUPERMAN CHANGE AND BE A 30 MINUTE ALL WORLD TEAM......GOTTA LOVE THESE TEXANS MAN!!!!!!!!!!

on a positive note if we ever play 60 min..........we could beat just about any team in the nfl with all this talent man......when we got it going on offense we are pretty uncoverable, just to many diff weapons and schaub is dangerous when he gets time

and the d has been lights out for about a month now so i will def love it if this team ever puts it together:dancer:

Wow -- the usual "play not to lose" Texans would have run it on third down and long. I like the killer instinct they are showing today.

Back