Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Texans at Bengals 10-18

That's 2 games in the row, that this defense has been DOMINANT in the
second half.

I don't see it as a fluke,as they haven't made the huge gaffs in the run
game in the last 3 weeks.

Brown has been running pretty well in the 2nd half.

Good to see the running game showing some signs of life with some signs of the same crap mixed in.

Remember what I have been saying all week, even Sunday night when a lot of people were in angst:

"I have a good feeling. We're going to win a bunch of games and have a letdown game somewhere in the middle of it."

Life is good. If Schaub can avoid that sideline to sideline throw, we're good to go.

Cushing without a doubt is the NFL's Defensive Rookie of the Year so far. The defense is so impressive today. I am getting excited again.

Maybe - just maybe - the lights have gone on in a few heads and we are getting with the program earlier than we usually do. I hope this isn't just another good game after a loss since we did play 4 quarters and our defense Rocked!:turtle:

I think it's safe to say that when the game is ours to lose, and it's middle-to-late 4th quarter, that you don't want Steve Slaton carrying the ball.

I think it's a lack of focus, due to being tired.

In all fairness, he carried the ball VERY WELL and was a part of the reason we won today. He didn't dominate, don't get me wrong. But he's a part of it.

jags going in to overtime

Screw that.

The Ravens are about to pull ahead of the Vikings. Just scored a TD with Ray Rice and the Dome is quiet. 31-30 Ravens with 3:37 to play.

It's a huge collapse by the Vikings.

LOVING IT!!!

Screw that.

The Ravens are about to pull ahead of the Vikings. Just scored a TD with Ray Rice and the Dome is quiet. 31-30 Ravens with 3:37 to play.

It's a huge collapse by the Vikings.

LOVING IT!!!

well, its better for us if the vikes win that game

Back