Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Thread: Texans at Bengals 10-18

I feel like Bum Phillips, "That's three holding calls on one football team in a quarter in a half. You keep doing that there will be more hell than a little bit."

depressed-cat.jpg

Allright, I've had it! I haven't been on Kubiak's case ever, well, almost ever and I don't even begin to understand why he won't pass the dratted ball and put this game away. You can't give your team a killer mentality if you don't have one.

Enough of Mr. Polite Run the Ball at all costs Coaching.

Be conservative right now. No need for turnovers. Not alot of time on the clock for the bungles to do anything.

The rest of my body may not get enough exercise, but, as a Texans fan, I never have to worry about my HEART. It gets stopped, re-started & broken regularly.

Allright, I've had it! I haven't been on Kubiak's case ever, well, almost ever and I don't even begin to understand why he won't pass the dratted ball and put this game away. You can't give your team a killer mentality if you don't have one.

UMmm, we have an 11 point lead and are trying to kill the clock. I don't have a problem with running the ball here.

Although a first down would have been nice.

He doesn't need to pass the ball. The defense is playing well, with a 2-score
lead. The best move he's made so far was pulling Slaton after his second
fumble. The Bengals have less than 30 yards THIS HALF!!

Protect the ball. Game over.

the prevent offense might come back to bite us again. I'll trade the 30 seconds of clock for an attempt at a 3rd down pass completion.

That hit is going to make a lot of highlight reels.

Is his back broken? They're going to have to weld him at the waist.

Back