Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday Thread: Chiefs @ Texans

Congrats fellas time for me to go to the bar and watch the Broncos upset the Jets, thanks to Tim Tebow of course...:ant:

thank you andre and the offense, thanks to smith and okoye on the last play

signed,
Frank Bush

Where are some of the people that wanted the Texans to lose and chirped when they came back and won it they had NOTHING to say!!!!

Fire Bush! Look a the total yards the Chiefs got and points on averaged per game scored on these guys. He shouldn't have a job.

Where are some of the people that wanted the Texans to lose and chirped when they came back and won it they had NOTHING to say!!!!

I don't know what it is with some of these fans. Even against Indy week 1 they were declaring an imminent defeat the second Indy drew to within 10. They were screaming how we were doomed week 2. They screamed we were doomed all day today.

If I didn't know better I would say they were just trolls.

wtf man? Don't care that they won?

Huge win. Giant flaws in this DEFENSE, but at least savor the win for a little while

There fixed it for ya. Nothing wrong with the offense that I could see. The defense nearly cost them the game and had they it wouldn't have been the first time. The defense was ineffective against the Giants last week and abymal against Dallas.

Huge win. Giant flaws in this team, but at least savor the win for a little while

You are completely right. I started to lose my cool with this team, which takes a lot for me to do. They proved me wrong though!

Lots of work to do but a W nonetheless.

In 8 years, I have never been so unsatisfied or angry after a win. This defense is pathetic. I'm happy they won of course....but this is just a blip on the way to another 8-8 or 9-7 type finish, and they will probably have a good December when it doesn't matter and McNair will yet again give this staff another year.

Mediocrity is not only accepted but embraced by the ownership.

I didn't listen to myself the last time I said this in here, so maybe today sort of drove that home.

Never count them out of a game. Wow. Just wow.

Somehow though we have to find ourselves a defense. Either that or every Texan fan will have to up their blood pressure medicine to stay alive.

im about as unhappy as anyone could be after a win............we are in for a long season if that defense doesnt get fixed....win or not.....we cant play like that every week...thats for sure

I don't know what it is with some of these fans. Even against Indy week 1 they were declaring an imminent defeat the second Indy drew to within 10. They were screaming how we were doomed week 2. They screamed we were doomed all day today.

If I didn't know better I would say they were just trolls.

100% trolls.

I'd trade a 1 and 2 right NOW for Aso. With this offense, we have to do SOMETHING to shore up the defense to make a run NOW.

In 8 years, I have never been so unsatisfied or angry after a win. This defense is pathetic. I'm happy they won of course....but this is just a blip on the way to another 8-8 or 9-7 type finish, and they will probably have a good December when it doesn't matter and McNair will yet again give this staff another year.

basically

OMG, what a gutsy win. I truly can't believe it. Our offense is so dynamic, but our defense--going to give me a stroke!!!!!!!!

and they will probably have a good December when it doesn't matter and McNair will yet again give this staff another year.

We went through this **** earlier in the thread. We had a great December last year and were in the ****ing playoff race when the LAST GAME OF THE SEASON kicked off.

Huge win. Giant flaws in this team, but at least savor the win for a little while

Think you're reading that wrong.

"Don't care that we won" is in relation to saving Frank's job.

I'm bouncing up and down and smiling so much that my face hurts over this win.

In years' past we would have lost this game as we would have lost against Washington - but this year we didn't. That gives me hope. Yes, our defense is awful - but we won anyway. I find that impressive. We are 4-2 going into the bye. That is a good thing.:texflag:

this!!!!....and go get fat albert for a 3rd.......or else we are doomed....win or not

And do it soon! Not only is the trade deadline soon, but new players will take time to adjust. We need to be playing our best football with the upcoming schedule.

LOL at Steve Tasker who is now realized to be mentally challenged.

After the whole game where he brown noses the Chiefs he...

-Spends 8 minutes over-dramatizing the Brandon Flowers pass interference that doesn't even matter because Andre still caught the ball? Then I think he follows up the actual call of defensive pass interference by saying something like "And they are going to tack on EVEN MORE yards" (uhh no they aren't)

-"Oh wow...this is going to be a long field goal but they have a chance!! YAY" After the Chiefs complete a 20 something yard pass to get them in Texans territory with seconds left and down by FOUR.

He also called Matt Cassel, Matt Schaub several times

Back