Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Gameday: Texans Vs Chiefs

The drive looked great as far as I'm concerned. TD would have been nice, but atleast it gave us something positive to talk about. Too bad our red-zone problems still plague us.

Remember, we moved the ball by passing... Not by running. (We have like 9 yards for DD or something)

He's running like he's scared he's going to fumble. That's not a good thing.

We need to start getting 7 on these red zone appearances. But still gutzy drive with no penalties. Lets go D. We also consistantly start on our own 30 because of JJ. Glad we kept him.

Damn, teh O-line looks horrible. Could any QB have a good day behind this group of purous loafs? I'm thinkingthe O-line will need to be addressed inteh offseason, again.

Once again you get down to the red zone using the pass and you don't take one shot at the end zone until 3rd down and then the QB has to run. I wonder why? Look like they wanted the field goal. Fire the @@@@@@.

Ibar_Harry said:
Once again you get down to the red zone using the pass and you don't take one shot at the end zone until 3rd down and then the QB has to run. I wonder why? Look like they wanted the field goal. Fire the @@@@@@.

Looked like a pass play to me. They were covered.

I am astounded at how bad our defense is... Without the Chiefs penalties on offense they would be rolling all over us.

Fiddy said:
Dont you usually double Tony Gonzalez :um:
The CBS pregame show spent a whole segment on just this issue. So far teams have been doubling on Gonzalez, since none of the KC wideouts can catch. So why aren't the Texans?

Where's the defense on this drive? We do something on offense and its time for the defense to fold. Give the offense a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think DD really must have tweeked is ankle earlier...might need to sit him down,he is hurting our running game today

Ioane ran over somebody... Does that count as a big play on D? I think that's the first time I've ever seen one of the Dlinemen run someone over. lol:

If I was Vermeil I would go for it... just run a naked boot and run it or pass to the TE. Presto- 1st down.

our defense is playing 3 rookies and 1 player coming over from another team... walker and payne havn't played alot last year, its gonna be a while until we get into form

Well if they go for it... It will be a first down... Our D won't stop them. I don't have much confidence in our D at the moment

Txnpride said:
I think DD really must have tweeked is ankle earlier...might need to sit him down,he is hurting our running game today

Our Oline is getting destroyedf..DD looked fine on the screen.

going for 4th and 2 is a zero respect for the Texans play...you take the 3 points against almost any other team in the league.

Back