Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday: Texans @ Bills Week 4

Anyone that thinks Mills is anything but a car salesman in waiting needs to report to their psychiatrist immediately. I also suggest less usage of magic mushrooms and LSD. I cant believe how many of you blame this on rookie QB syndrome. I can only LMAO 🤣
What did you expect him to do today, before you knew it was going to rain?

I think what this game shows more than anything is that Buffalo’s offense isnt elite. An elite offense would’ve put up 28 on us in that 1/2…especially going for it on 4th down 3 times.
Like you said, the defense is at least competitive. Need work on tackling but this game should be 31-0 right now.

play action only works when you can run the ball.

The Bills are stacking the box knowing the Texans are running the ball come hail or high water….regardless if the Texans could run the ball or not. The Bill’s are ensuring there will be no running game to save Mills…..might as well try to use it against them b/c they’re playing the run.

I know that people don't like Cam Newton but he is the best free agent Qb available and there is no way he could be worse than what we are seeing from Davis Mills. I know there are other reasons for the struggles of the offense but just the same it most likely would not hurt to try him out.

lol tackling is so bad
The defense appears to be keeping us in the game. I can't watch the game but based on the really bad offense and the score it appears the defense has gone above and beyond to keep this game from being 35 nothing at the half. A tired defense is going to struggle. The real blow out will happen in the second half.

They’re getting ready to turn Mills loose…as frightening as that sounds and has the potential to be for him both in performance and for his health, it’s the only chance for anything to happen…game has gotten too far out of wack score wise.

I think what this game shows more than anything is that Buffalo’s offense isnt elite. An elite offense would’ve put up 28 on us in that 1/2…especially going for it on 4th down 3 times.

So much for us fantasy guys who are starting all their Bills against the Texans

All of these dumbassed comments is why I hate Houston fans. Mills is still a rookie. He's not getting the protection he needs. The 1st int, he was trying to force it. The 2nd int was just a good play by the defense.

There is the possibility that all aspects were bad in the first half including the QB.

Back