Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday: Texans @ Bills Week 4

Would Driskell at QB be any worse?
Kelly needs to figure it out. The pass rush needs to be slowed down surely he can figure that out…
Middle of the field has to be open with all the pressure coming

Clearly you’ve never seen Driskel play. Besides, if you’re laying this all at the feet of Kelly, what makes you think with Driskel the playcalling and/or Qb play would be any better?

this is just a case where we are completely and totally overmatched. Period. Nothing any 1 person on the Texans can do is gonna change the presumed outcome; that is unless Mills suddenly changes into TB12 after the half.

don’t know what any of you guys expected.

Clearly you’ve never seen Driskel play. Besides, if you’re laying this all at the feet of Kelly, what makes you think with Driskel the playcalling and/or Qb play would be any better?

this is just a case where we are completely and totally overmatched. Period. Nothing any 1 person on the Texans can do is gonna change the presumed outcome; that is unless Mills suddenly changes into TB12 after the half.

don’t know what any of you guys expected.
What we/I expected is to be competitive. This crap is far from that.
I agree about being overmatched and all that, but to have 4 yards of offense is just terrible.

What we/I expected is to be competitive. This crap is far from that.
I agree about being overmatched and all that, but to have 4 yards of offense is just terrible.

considering that the score is only 13-0 at the 1/2, The Texans are being competitive…as competitive as they can be with what they have. 4 yds of total offense is terrible no doubt…but considering the circumstances (rookie qb, no real weaponsin The passing game outside of 1 guy, top 5 defense on the other side etc), I wouldn’t have expected much more to be honest.

considering that the score is only 13-0 at the 1/2, The Texans are being competitive…as competitive as they can be with what they have. 4 yds of total offense is terrible no doubt…but considering the circumstances (rookie qb, no real weaponsin The passing game outside of 1 guy, top 5 defense on the other side etc), I wouldn’t have expected much more to be honest.
Man you sure can sell ice to an Eskimo. Always trying to find the positives lol. Mills is trash. Nothing else matters

Watching the Texans is like watching golf or bowling, it's a nice sleep inducer.
How can you sleep through this? This game has me jumping out of my seat, hooping, hollering, throwing sht at my tv.

Blood is really flowing.

Curious as to whose NOT posting in this game thread…this “experience” was to supposed be good for Mills..he’s supposed to be “learning”.

hard to learn a whole lot from this performance…at least anything that he couldn’t learn from holding a clipboard while a more seasoned vet played and/or in film review of the game on Monday.

Back