Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Texans @ 49ers

Mangler

Toro de España
When it’s all set and done, a team full of JAGS outplayed the 49ers, who had the refs in their corner, on the road today.

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
The vets in the secondary are blowing assignments. Get some rookies in here, Caserio.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Man what y’all expect. The defense spirit was taken by the NFL and it’s bull crap refs. Mission accomplished. No need to blame anyone on this team for this loss. Well you can charge of Culley for not being a team player and not having his teams back. He folded like a cheap lawn chair. Should’ve stood up for his players once he seen the fix was on.

OptimisticTexan

2024 / Rebuilding Block 4 After Playoffs / Texans
Well folks……I’m finally back on the board!!!! I’ve been locked out for about 3 weeks I think and it wasn’t due to an infraction. I screwed up my login and then got was supposed to get a confirmation sent to my email which never happened. I believe that may have had something to do with the French IP address. Anyhow, I took a shot in the dark and thought the system might’ve reset itself at the start of the new year. Whatever happened…it worked.

Okay, Texans have had a tough game and I’m not sure they can pull this out if the refs are doing their best to ensure the 49’ers get a playoff bid. I’ll know more once I get to see the condensed game tomorrow.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Well folks……I’m finally back on the board!!!! I’ve been locked out for about 3 weeks I think and it wasn’t due to an infraction. I screwed up my login and then got was supposed to get a confirmation sent to my email which never happened. I believe that may have had something to do with the French IP address. Anyhow, I took a shot in the dark and thought the system might’ve reset itself at the start of the new year. Whatever happened…it worked.

Okay, Texans have had a tough game and I’m not sure they can pull this out if the refs are doing their best to ensure the 49’ers get a playoff bid. I’ll know more once I get to see the condensed game tomorrow.
Welcome back Opt, you’ve been missed.