Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Texans @ 49ers

Deebo time

Screen-Shot-2014-04-15-at-6.59.49-PM.png

Not trying to hurt a certain group of posters’ feelings, but Mills is outplaying Trey Lance up to this point! Sorry, not sorry.
I don't spend a lot of time criticizing other organizations. The Texans critique is a full time job. But, Shanahan has wasted this year by playing Jimmy G and not developing Lance. Lance is basically what Mills was in the first few games. The Niners aren't winning the Superb Owl this year. Lil Shanny has set the organization back a year.

I don't spend a lot of time criticizing other organizations. The Texans critique is a full time job. But, Shanahan has wasted this year by playing Jimmy G and not developing Lance. Lance is basically what Mills was in the first few games. The Niners aren't winning the Superb Owl this year. Lil Shanny has set the organization back a year.
May be worse. Lance might be what Mahomes was his rookie season. Watch out next year when Shanny has a whole offense based on Lance’s skills

I've only seen 1 bad pass from him. He's going through his progressions, accurate, and managed the half well imo.
No way I’m I saying he had a bad game. They only had 30 yards of total offense before that touchdown drive. A lot of dinking and donking, so of course we didn’t see bad passes, we only had 30 yards. Lol

Back