Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Gameday Texans @ 49ers

Lucky

Ride, Captain, Ride!
Staff member
Remember the 2016 week 3 game, when a rookie QB in his 2nd NFL game (Jacoby Brissett) ran over the Texans defense in a 27-0 win? How about when the Pats rookie Mack Jones threw 3 times in a snow/wind storm in Buffalo this year? That's the vibe I get in today's game. Deebo Samuel has more rushes than pass targets. The Niners top 200 yards rushing. More importantly, the Texans are on the wrong end of a 2:1 Time of Possession ratio.

Niners 19
Texans 10

TheRealJoker

Hall of Fame
Remember the 2016 week 3 game, when a rookie QB in his 2nd NFL game (Jacoby Brissett) ran over the Texans defense in a 27-0 win? How about when the Pats rookie Mack Jones threw 3 times in a snow/wind storm in Buffalo this year? That's the vibe I get in today's game. Deebo Samuel has more rushes than pass targets. The Niners top 200 yards rushing. More importantly, the Texans are on the wrong end of a 2:1 Time of Possession ratio.

Niners 19
Texans 10
Personnel wise there isn’t much the Texans can do to stop it. And we know lil Shanny can dial it up.

Mangler

Toro de España
I’m predicting an extra heavy dose of run from the 9ers (no shiii t right?) with our defense giving up 200+ yards, costing us the game. Mills will have a decent game, and his detractors will proceed with the “I told you so threads.”

I’m praying I’m wrong and that Mills lights it up though so we can crush their little playoff hopes. Go Toros!!

vtech9

All Pro
well, already the OLine doesn't look as good as last week.

I think Pharoah Brown ran the wrong route. He shouldn't have been in the same area as Burkhead.

Mangler

Toro de España
That opening drive was all Rex Burkhead. Dude was the only “receiver” that was able to get open.

Good job by the defense in stopping the run, getting a three and out for us. Go Toros!

Texansballer74

The Marine
Good defensive stance. Dumb play calling by the 49ers.

Heads up play by the special teams.

Dumb decision to do a fake punt.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Well we’re past the 50 yard line thanks to a dumb decision by the 49ers. Lol.

Terrible play call by Kelly. Why was all the receivers in the same area on that pass play?

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
#39 is just standing around like a retard. He’s cost us 2 big first downs on this drive! It’s like he’s standing there just watching the game instead of playing! SMH
Hopefully Mitchell is just a depth CB on next yrs team.