Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day Tread - Texans vs. Jags - 12/6/09

Catfish ****ed us up!!!

Schaub let him have it coming off the sideline. Catfish is in there, because Caldwell is a
rookie, and HE can't keep HIS head in the game!!??

We are just incapable of making the right call and making a play happen. A false start right there, that is criminal. White has gotten quite adept at it too.

They still have to get two TDs. Or one TD, a 2pt conversion, and a FG to tie. It's not looking good.

I see a plot going on here, the Jags fold, we come back for a surprise win, and thus are forced to keep this offensive genius Kubiak for another year, assuring the rest of the division at least two easy wins for their seasons :) What the hell am I talking about....if the Jags laid down on the field, we'd find a way to lose anyway LOL

Watching the game on a British satellite feed. It's interesting hearing the commentary. Talking about getting the ball down by 14 at the 15 yard line and not being able to get in the end zone, "THAT is what's going to get this guy fired. THAT'S what will get him run out of town." And that's the Brits saying this. I've been a Kubiak supporter, but I'm not liking what I've seen these last 4 weeks. Too conservative, not aggressive enough, and always giving up JUST ENOUGH to lose.

Commentator on sky sports just said this is the game that will get Kubiak fired. They are full of praise for the team saying that the potential is their and all it needs is some one who can do the job.

We have been on TV last few weeks and they love the players but have always been against Kubes. Intresting to hear them echo what alot of people here have said.

Where are the Jags fans?

His knee was down, I'd be very suprised if the Texans get the ball here. Of course, we a due a mistake our way. LOL

Gerrard is slow today getting the ball back to MJD..that slight hesitation is allowing Cushing to eat up their running game.

Knee was down

This is an ugly game

Back