Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day Tread - Texans vs. Jags - 12/6/09

Would have been better to put Andre at RB the last time we were down here.

Ohh lookie here....Matt to Dre and a 7 points....Wow who woulda thunk!?!?

If the Texans win this I think Kubes still gets heat. The overall playcalling, player situations have just been atrocious at times. I think they can easily get another TD though because the D is playing lights out on MJD

If the Texans win this I think Kubes still gets heat. The overall playcalling, player situations have just been atrocious at times. I think they can easily get another TD though because the D is playing lights out on MJD

Agreed. For me, even if we win i'm done with Kubes.

If we manage to sneak this out the bag, the pink soap isnt going anywhere.

Kubes do the right thing and walk away.

IMO i see AJ walking away to, he deserves better

going for the 2 points was the right call even though they didn't make it.

OK, it's time for the defense to get a quick turnover.

Lose this game, it's all over. Win it, and continue the fans agony into next week. LOL

Sadly, I have more faith in Schaub to lead a game-winning touchdown drive,
than I do in Brown to make a game-tying fieldgoal.

how true. i feel we'd be better off winning it than trying to tie it in the end.
D needs to step up big here.

Of course it failed. Today is "Do everything three times before you get it right" Day.

The Texans aren't just interested in killing their fans. They're like Khan in Star Trek II.

"I've done far worse than kill you. I've hurt you, and I wish to go on hurting you" should be on their logo somewhere.

Poor design or execution on the conversion. Anderson facing in, nobody to block while Schaub gets rushed from the outside.

oooo i dont know.......we have been a throwing team all year.....we have the best WR in football, schaub top 5 QB numbers wise......seems pretty simple that we should at least TRY some sort of fade route to the back of the endzone at least once right????....jeezzzz

I mean you give your best player a chance to make a play dont ya....hey what do i know

duhhhh had to quote myself......get dre the dam ball kubes u *****....no trick play chris brown shenanigans when we down in a game we must have...

kubes u win or lose with your playmakers/stars....once u get that thru your thick skull u might end up being a decent head coach one day *****

Jacksonville has the kind of ball control running game that I wish we had. See what happens when you have a good O-line.

Man our players suck! Kubiak keeps putting them in postion to win and they keep blowing it. :tiphat:

We are so close to being a good team. After years of being flat out pathetic, this is a good thing. This is progress. We've got a very young team, fresh faces, and were basically grooming every position, putting the Texans in line for years & years of success, not like these other revolving door franchises.
We have a young talented GM doing a great job. He's got a Talented head coach who is also doing a very good job. We have young coaches & scouts learning what it takes to win. & he's got a young team learning what it takes to win. If you don't think the bottom line on this team has shown marked improvement, you're just looking at the wrong bottom line.

:photos:

What say ye now? :chef:

No matter how well our defense plays for 3 1/2 quarters, they just can NOT stop anyone at the end of a game when it matters.

Right when they need to tackle the most, they can't. Typical.

No mental toughness.

When it comes time to making the plays to win the game, they can't.

When it comes time to win the games to put them into the playoffs, they can't.

Game, Set, Season it's been fun boys and girls maybe next year we will get to play with all of our STARS and STARTERS!

Good luck next year Kubiak cause i know you will still be here!

Man our players suck! Kubiak keeps putting them in postion to win and they keep blowing it. :tiphat:

We are so close to being a good team. After years of being flat out pathetic, this is a good thing. This is progress. We've got a very young team, fresh faces, and were basically grooming every position, putting the Texans in line for years & years of success, not like these other revolving door franchises.
We have a young talented GM doing a great job. He's got a Talented head coach who is also doing a very good job. We have young coaches & scouts learning what it takes to win. & he's got a young team learning what it takes to win. If you don't think the bottom line on this team has shown marked improvement, you're just looking at the wrong bottom line.

:photos:

What say ye now? :chef:

I agree but i think this head coach is out of ideas and has gone as far as he can go, two 8-8 seasons and potentially this year we will be lucky to reach that.

In my book thats enough time, he has the players we all know that, he just cant find the right formula

Unless the defense gets a turnover and runs it in, it's clear sailing to 5-7.

Let the off season threads start! :kitten:

Back