Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day Thread: Texans @ Titans

Fumblerooski. Looks like we traded the Falcons for the wrong QB. Anybody know what we could trade the Virginia Dept of Corrections to get Vick?

Awful decision. I know he was about to be sacked. But he threw it straight up in the air when two people were c...

OMG! I'm totally kicking myself for not starting Kris Brown.

What the hayull is wrong with Schaub? He is in total panic mode - or something. There is absolutely no excuse for not making a touchdown here - none. There is less excuse for dropping the ball. I'm going to say - put in Sage - this is painful.

gotta get in the endzone guys.....
but hey we got three, and points are points, better than a turnover or a punt and the positive is that the Texans did convert that fumble into at least three.

gotta get in the endzone guys.....
but hey we got three, and points are points, better than a turnover or a punt and the positive is that the Texans did convert that fumble into at least three.

rep for positive thinking in the face of very little to be positive about.

Matt Schaub seriously need to get into this game. This is ridiculous. He's looking like the other number 8 out there. Does this one need gloves too?

I don't think you're giving Carr enough credit with this post. At least Carr could scramble and toss the ball for a 2-5 yard gain. Schaub seems to be entirely worthless.

Kubes getting frustrated with Schaub. My guess is he'll get one more series and then could be benched if he doesn't perform.

My assistants say that Sage has been tied up in the locker room and knocked unconscious. That's why he hasn't already been put in. I say, put him in as-is, it's bound to be better than Schaub.

Our team looks like a ****ing joke out there. Schaub should be embarrassed at how bad he looks. Pull him for Rosenfels NOW!

Kubiak turning his back on Schaub and walking away.

I honestly have no idea how this will play out...

can we get Warren Moon from the early 90's and replace schaub...LOL
I got faith in schaub, he's got potential. just some rust here.

bring back Warren Moon! lol

check that out Tenn. is going for the kill, gotta watch out for the P.I. calls

freakin lendale

The last pass to OD in the corner of the EZ was into double coverage and lucky not to be intercepted.

GET SCHAUB OUT OF THERE. HE HAS DEVELOPED THE DAVID CARR SYNDROME! (It's been evident to all those who choose to be honest throughout the preseason and into the regular season)

Im losing faith in Shaub by the snap.

Im losing faith in our ability to stop the run.

Im losing faith in our ability to stop the pass.

Im losing faith in our coaching.

Im losing faith in our ability to run the ball.

Im losing faith in this team overall.

you know here is my stat line for today compared to schaubs
0/0 0tds 0int's 0yards
0/6 0tds 1int 0yards

so right now I am having a better day than schaub.

Back