Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day Thread: Texans @ Titans

Wow, they made that look easy. I have a bad feeling about this season, but then again I thought the Astros would suck and they surprised me.

This is just one bad football team all around, and I'm not going to watch this **** much longer. There are better games on.

That touchdown was too easy on 4th down. If Schaub doesn't start playing better, it's gonna be a LONG game.

oh dear... I came back early on sunday for this?

Ok challenge, not sure he is in posession of the ball when he is out of bounds.

Our defense looks AWFUL. How the f do you line up FIVE DEFENSIVE LINEMEN and they still run 2 yards into the endzone (and farther if they had needed it) right up your gut? It's pathetic. Way too much talent on the defensive side of the ball to look that bad. I completely blame the coaches for that.

Sorry Kubes, you're going to lose that one. He pulled it in right before he slid out of bounds

who tells kubiak to challenge this? IMO it isn't even close unless there thinking is that his head was out of bounds before he got control of the ball

I will be suprised if this is overturned, very suprised

We've got a great plan going to already position ourselves for the #1 pick. (it may be the only plan we succeed in this season)

Schaub is looking progressively more worthless. To be entirely honest, it's becoming painfully obvious that Sage is the superior QB.

Our defense looks AWFUL. How the f do you line up FIVE DEFENSIVE LINEMEN and they still run 2 yards into the endzone (and farther if they had needed it) right up your gut? It's pathetic. Way too much talent on the defensive side of the ball to look that bad. I completely blame the coaches for that.

when the Titans got that close to a first down and the goal line.. I'd think any team in the league should go for it.. our run defense is pathetic

One word: Sage

I have been behind Schaub the entire time. If you doubt it, check my posts on the matter. But Schaub looks confused and scared.

Back