Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game Day: Texans vs Saints

Pre-season my a$$ that first half is what it will be in regular season as well. If teams left anything on the table they both did which cancel each other out.

Both ones look as advertised. Now in the second half we get to see how deep both teams are. I've always like Chase Daniels but I'm even bigger fan of TJ.

I want to see a better performance from the OL reserves as well WR's Posey & Jean. Mix in some Tate, Forsett & Grimes control the clock & come out on top with Bullock kicking decisive FG 38-35 :logo:

Posey inactive, calf.

did u see the play, he walked off the field fine. Just looked mad he dropped the pass.

Did you? He got up slowly for sure. I thought maybe it was his shoulder because of the way he landed. It could be that he just got the wind knocked out of him or was frustrated. Hard to say.

No way. Manning carried a team for basically 13 years. Brees is nice but he doesn't sniff Manning's territory unless he's great for another five years. He's also got a better team around him than manning did.

Mike

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I can respect that, but I think we'll have to wait a few more years. There are times that Brees looks indefensible.

Man these guys calling the game love them some bounty hunting saints

I got so sick of it I just muted the game. That's one reason I LOVE watching football LIVE! Don't have to listen to all the nonsense!! Phil Simms can kiss my fat old behind!!

Yeah, it's on twitter also. Dre fell on ball with wind knocked out and Myers wasn't feeling well before game. Both kept out as precaution.

So the Saints get the ball and the commentary was all about the new personnel of their offense. Fine, I get it. No word on the Texans D at all, though.

We come on the field with T.J. Yates, MUCH more to talk about here.........I thought.

Suddenly they want to talk Saints D.

Ok, that's all I'll say about that. No need to harp on.

My DVR erased the 1st hour of the game. Wanted to review the AJ play. Could anyone check if when he fell back (on the ball) if he hyperextended at the hip. Thanks.

The announcers seriously need their lips surgically removed from the Saints' taints.

Been listening to the game on the radio while watching the game on tv for thirty years...Houston teams have always been disrespected by national tv commentators.

My DVR erased the 1st hour of the game. Wanted to review the AJ play. Could anyone check if when he fell back (on the ball) if he hyperextended at the hip. Thanks.

I re-watched it Doc..... It looked pretty normal. He came down hard a few times during the game. I didn't see anything abnormal though when I watched it.

Jason ball is the worse cb I think I've ever seen in an NFL game. No joke.

He's worse than Faggins, reeves, and any one else I can think of right now.

Good feeling is gone

I think we needed a game like this. Turnovers by 2 key guys, terrible defensive performance. This is just what the Doctor ordered. I'm feeling good about Schaub and Graham though. It was great to see those guys have that kind of chemistry this early.

This is my post number 1000 by the way. First time I've ever posted this much on any board. Thats how much I respect the admins and members of TT.

I think we needed a game like this. Turnovers by 2 key guys, terrible defensive performance. This is just what the Doctor ordered. I'm feeling good about Schaub and Graham though. It was great to see those guys have that kind of chemistry this early.

I kind of agree with this. Definitely didn't want to have an undefeated preseason. Hopefully theyll learn from all these mistakes and will move on. Martin has definitely learned a couple of very important ones.

Other than the turnovers I thought the first team looked good. Brees and that offense are great and I thought we did OK without 3 starters on defense. Keyshawn Martin needs to get drilled on ball protection.

Back