Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game day: Jags at Texans

Quote from a Jags fan on a board I help moderate:

.....guess its even possible for fans of teams close to being in the playoffs to be fed up with their coaches.

Honestly, there are probably only a handful of teams where there are fans screaming for the coach to be fired.

Honestly, there are probably only a handful of teams where there are fans screaming for the coach to be fired.

I even read a couple Packers fans clamoring for Mike McCarthy to be fired. I think there are large legions of fans in every teams' fan base that wants their coach fired. Exceptions are probably New England, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Atlanta.

smh2.gif

Shaping up for TTG (Typical Texans Game)...

Foster WILL get the rushing title, but..

Q: Will the Texans actually come away w/ a win against the offensive 2nd stringers?

A: Not if the Defense has anything to say about it!

Actually, she said it wasn't about the money, but the opportunity presented.

And if its about opportunity, then that's freakin' stupid. NO team is going to give that guy a head coaching job right now. In Houston there's a critical need to fix the defense, he's a proven defensive coordinator, Kubiak will be on the hottest seat next year, he can take over if Kubiak gets fired....its clearly the best opportunity for him.

Were gonna have 2 100 yard rushers today folks..........

No Andre so what we will ground pound you to death.......

And if its about opportunity, then that's freakin' stupid. NO team is going to give that guy a head coaching job right now. In Houston there's a critical need to fix the defense, he's a proven defensive coordinator, Kubiak will be on the hottest seat next year, he can take over if Kubiak gets fired....its clearly the best opportunity for him.

Well between the interviewer and herself, they came to the conclusion this isn't his best opportunity. They implied if Kubes was fired, then he would be out looking for another job himself. FWIW

Well between the interviewer and herself, they came to the conclusion this isn't his best opportunity. They implied if Kubes was fired, then he would be out looking for another job himself. FWIW

Is Wades sister his agent!!! LOL

If Wade isn't coming Bob better get Cowher.

Back