Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game day: Jags at Texans

Man, I hate relying on feeds to watch the game. Seems like everyweek the person controlling the Texans feed is like half an hour late. I know it's free, so I shouldn't complain, but... :kubepalm:

Wow.....imagine if Kubes has stuck with the run up in Indy on that MNF game....you know.....the one where Arian was running like 6 yards per attempt but moron...err....Kubes just started throwing the ball.

Hey, awesome he'll be back though. Thanks bob!!

So far Kubiak coaching his best game. haha up 10-0 nice start out of the gate.

Must have had his guy's prepared. hmmmm nice change.

Quote from a Jags fan on a board I help moderate:

If Del Rio is still the coach after today, WW may lose all the fans. 0-4 last year, 0-3 this year to end the year and the Jags haven't won their last game of the year in 6 years I think. Del Rio runs the defense and they haven't shown up.

.....guess its even possible for fans of teams close to being in the playoffs to be fed up with their coaches.

So far Kubiak coaching his best game. haha up 10-0 nice start out of the gate.

Must have had his guy's prepared. hmmmm nice change.

Unless we up are by a gazillioin points with only 1 second left, I wouldn't count on anything. And even then I hold off. LOL

He already holds the title, so long as Chris Johnson doesn't do 100 more yards than whatever Arian gets today.

Yeah I know, thats what I'm talking about, don't leave it to chance, lol. Its the 2010 Texans, so it would be just their luck. I'm looking for something to root for here. :kubepalm:

Back